Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Enjoying nature (Page 13)

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  25  26  27 

Author Topic: Enjoying nature
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
October 3, 2017
Good Afternoon and Happy Tuesday,

Psalm 36:5King James Version (KJV)5 Thy mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.

If we are not careful, we can be tempted to judge God’s faithfulness, on our circumstances.
If we have a good day, then God is with us. If we have a bad day, then we rationalize that God was busy, elsewhere. We can also be tempted to judge our own spiritual health on our circumstances.
If we have a couple of good days, we feel we must be spiritual strong, but come a bad day and we wonder what sin we must have committed.

First of all God is with you all the time. He doesn’t take vacations nor does He ever sleep.

Hebrews 13:5King James Version (KJV)5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

We all have problems. Christians and sinners alike face crisis.

Matthew 5:45King James Version (KJV)45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

The differences between a Christian and a sinner, are we have God with us and the storms of life can help us grow spiritually. Every storm we go through can prepare us for bigger storms in life, if we are willing to grow in the Lord. The more we grow in the Lord the stronger and richer our relationship with God is.

Look at it like this: we have people that we know on a superficial level. We know their names and maybe if they have kids, but we do not know them very well. We do not know their favorite foods. We do not know their struggles and there victories. This is fine for those kinds of relationship, but if we related to our mate in the same way, then that would be very sad. We spend time with our mates and we develop a relationship with them.

God want us to spend time with Him to know Him intimately. When we spend the time and effort and we walk through trials with God, we grow spiritually. Our relationship with God grows more pleasurably for us and God. Just as our relationships with each other take time and effort, so does our relationship with God take time and effort. We cannot go to Church on Sunday and then say a quick prayer before we fall asleep, each night and really know God.

When our crisis comes in our lives, it is not the time to try to get to know God quickly. This will produce panic. When we know God personally and we have walked with through crisis in the past, then when a crisis comes we can know He is with us. We may have a moment of panic , but then we can stop and remind ourselves that God was with us in the past and He is with us in the present.
Spiritual growth in the past has increased our faith so we do not feel we have to beg God to answer our prayers. We will know in our hearts that He will be with us and He will not only answer our prayers but He will bring us out on the other side.

Yesterday’s tragedy was a reminder that the devil is working hard, but remember God has not quit. He is still on His Throne. While God is allowing the devil to do His work, God will win and the devil will spend eternity in hell. Let us seek to grow spiritually. Let us pray for lost souls. Let us look up for redemption is coming soon.

Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
October 2, 2017
Good Afternoon and Happy Monday,

When we begin the day, we have not idea how the day will end. We make our plans, but often things happen that changes our plans or at the least rearranges our plans. I have heard it say that man writes his plans in pencil and God writes His plans in ink. While we think we know exactly what will happen today, we only think what will happen. God not only sees the day in full, but He knows the pass and the future.

This is why sometimes God says no to our prayers. We see something we want, whether it be a person we think we want as a mate or a new job we want. God sees the future and He knows if that mate is the person best for us and whether that job will even be around for very long. We can trust God with our future. He wants the best for us. When we trust in His will, we have put our trust in the best hands of all.

This does not mean our lives will be perfect. Our lives are affected by our decisions but also by the decisions of those around us. Bad decisions by our mates can cause problems for us, just as our decisions effect them. Bad decisions by our boss can effect our job or even cause the job to end. This does not mean that God is not with us. He will not only be with us through the rough patches of our lives, but He has already planned away on the other side for us to come to, after we go through the trial.

We go through trials and rough patches so that when we do come out of these dark valleys, we have grown spiritually. God does not want us to remain baby Christians all of our lives. Just as athlete grows strong through much practice, Christians grow strong through going through the fires of life. We choose whether to pass the test. If we fail the test God will be with us, but we will go through that same test again. When we trust God and draw close to Him, we can pass the test. When we get mad at God and allow doubts to overwhelm us, then we fail the test. God still loves us, but we will have to take that test again.

God is polishing us up. He is returning soon and He is preparing His children for His return. He wants us to be our best when He comes for us. We should seek to grow in grace and love and be the best we can be through the help of Jesus. Do not give up, my friends, when the end of the race is so close. Do not listen to the devil’s lies. Victory is in sight, let us press on and keep the prize of Heaven in our sights. We have come to far to quit now.

Betty

Keep looking for your little diamonds of joy. God beings them but sometimes we overlook them in our rush here and there.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lar,
I will take care of that. I did not know you had to do that.
Betty

October 1, 2017
Good Morning and Blessed Sunday,

I was quite ill yesterday and slept a good potion of the day. I have weak kidneys, so anytime that I get sick, I get a kidney infection, so suffering today. We all have triggers in our lives. The devil knows our triggers as much as we do. He knows what trigger to push to make us lose our temper. He knows the one to push that makes us depressed. In other words He knows how to defeat us. If we were in this battle along, he would defeat us.

What we need to remember is that we are not alone. We have Jesus with us and the Holy Spirit who lives in us. When the devil pushes our trigger, we cry out to God. The devil is defeated when we trust Jesus to save us not only for our forgiveness of sin but save us from falling into sin or into defeat. When we do sin, we ask for forgives.

1 John 2:1-2King James Version (KJV)
2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

The devil would love for us to give up when we fail God. Jesus says to come to Him and He will forgive us. Everyone has triggers. Everyone has sins that we are easily able to fall into in times of illness, weakness, and when we are tired. Of course we should resist but when we do sin, do not try to deny the sin or try to hide the sin. Ask for forgiveness, immediately and turn from the sin.

Jesus is coming back soon then we will no longer live in corruptible bodies that easily fall into sin, but we will have glorified bodies. Let us begin every day in prayer that we will not be led astray. Every day we should talk to God before we face the world. We draw strength and encouragement when we spend time with our Heavenly Father.
Betty

--------------------

Lar
Advanced Member
Member # 14133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Betty,

Your devotional here makes good sense; we must *not* rely on how we feel in order to walk out our Christian lives! Just as the Apostle Paul said:

"(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)" (2 Corinthians 5:7) KJV

*Personal Note: Betty, I have been trying to answer your private messages to me, but before I can do this, you have to go to your personal "profile" and delete some of your stored messages: that is, before I (or anyone else) can write you any new private messages. OK? .. [Smile]

Lar

--------------------
"And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:13 (KJV)

Posts: 54 | From: (upper) New York state - USA | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
September 29, 2017
Good Afternoon and Happy Friday,

Did you wake up in physical pain this morning? Are there problems in your life related to your job, finances, or your marriage? Is there a strained relationship with you and a friend or a relative? Most likely you could say yes to one or more of these questions? The devil would love to use your circumstances to convince you that God doesn't care about you or the devil would even imply to us that God has forsaken us. What do we do in these time?

We go to God's Holy Word. We read about how throughout time God's people had times when they felt deserted, but God was with them always. You might say that you do not feel the presence of God at the moment. Yes there are times, that we can't feel the presence of God, but our relationship is not based on feelings. Our relationship with God is based on the truth of God's Word and our faith.

We must not judge our relationship with God on feelings. Feelings come and go. Sometimes we are up and sometimes we are down, but God's love for us is consistent. Yes, we sin and we seek forgiveness from God when we do. God's love is strong for us even when we sin.

Remember the devil is the father of lies. Reject his voice that whispers in your ears lies and discouragement. Instead trust in the God, who sent His Only Son to die for yours and mine, sins.
Seek God face in the midst of pain and troubles. Praise His Name in the middle of life's storms. Trust in God in the middle of the battle.

Romans 14:8King James Version (KJV)8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

For whether we live or die we are in God's protection. Fear not my friends. Our future is secure in God our Heavenly Father.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 28, 2017
Good Afternoon and Happy Thursday,

My dear friends, are we still looking for our diamonds of joy throughout the day? Yesterday, Bertha (my dog) and I were walking to get the mail, and I glanced up at the sky, and the clouds and colors were refreshingly beautiful. I stopped walking and thanked Jesus for the beautiful view. We can find refreshments in every day, if we open our eyes and look for them.

God is so good to us and He will bring little diamonds of joy into every day, if we ask for them.
George Strait has a song called: "I Saw God Today". We can see God in the little things and the big things if we look. The devil will seek to discourage us, so we turn to God and we ask for encouragement from Him.

Along with looking for our diamonds of joy, let us look for ways to encourage others. Be a ray of sunshine to those we come in contact with throughout the day. Pray for one another. When we read of someone who is struggling, pray for them. We do not have to know someone to pray for them. God knows them. Ask for prayer from others, when we have a need. Share life's joys and struggles with other Christians. Rejoice in our little diamonds of joy and look forward to the blessed hope, when Jesus comes for His own.

Betty

https://youtu.be/SkmQL7GmTII

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 27, 2017
Good Afternoon and Happy Wednesday,

If the temperature was 99 (occurs too often in Texas😛) and you saw your neighbor mowing, dressed in a snow suit, you would be shocked. You most likely would run and check on your neighbor to see if they had had a stroke or something that effected his mind.
Yet, we as Christians often do battle with Satan, without the armor that God has provided for us.

We get into spiritual arguments without studying the Word of God. Not preparing for such a battle, can leave us wounded and our own faith weakened. Not only do we come out the loser but we can turn people away from God instead of towards God. This doesn't have to be. Studying God's Word should be a regular part of our day.

Ephesians 6:11-18King James Version (KJV)11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

We must remember the devil often uses people to battle us. The devil wants to cause to lose faith in God. We need to be dressed for battle every day. The devil does not warn us, ahead of a battle. He sends arrows out from nowhere in attempt to cause us to backslide. He will use strangers, coworkers, and even family members to attack us. We must not give in. While we fight in love, we must fight but we do not have to fight unprepared, nor do we have to fight alone. Pray every morning that God will help you be equipped for what ever the devil brings your way.

We are close to the end of the battle my friends. Let us press on, remembering that victory is just in sight. When discourage comes go to God. Soon, Jesus is combing for His children. Keep your focus on Jesus. Everything we suffer down here, will be rewarded in Heaven.
Betty

https://youtu.be/PyRZTAmcW7c

https://youtu.be/MUWbmtbzDno

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 26, 2017

HILLSONG – I COULD SING OF YOUR LOVE FOREVER LYRICS
[Intro:]
Over the mountains and the sea
Your river runs with love for me
And I will open up my heart
And let the Healer set me free
I'm happy to be in the truth
And I will daily lift my hands
For I will always sing of
Of when Your love came down

[Chorus:]
I could sing of Your love forever (x4)

[Bridge:]
Oh I feel like dancing
It's foolishness I know
But when the world has seen the light
They will dance with joy
Like we're dancing now

I could sing of your love forever (5x)

Sing a song of gladness. Sing a song of victory. Sing a song as a love offering to our Lord God Almighty. When we sing unto to Lord, we open our hearts to hear from God. We open our hearts to be filled with only the kind of joy that God gives.

In the midst of saddens, depression, and physical and emotional pain, when we sing a song of sacrifice to God, our gift will be rewarded. When my sister passed away, for a long time, I would sing praises to God with tears flowing down my face. In these moments when I was overwhelmed with sorrow, God would fill my heart with His peace. We sing praises not because our lives are perfect, but because of our love for God. Our love for God should not be based on what has God done for me today. Our love should be based on the realization that our salvation was bought and paid for by our loving Heavenly Father, who died for our sins.

Rejoice my friends in knowledge of knowing that if you are a Christian, your future is secure in Heaven.

Betty

https://youtu.be/zeCwwaciAA8

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 25, 2017
Good Afternoon and Happy Monday

Psalm 31:3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

I do not understand how non Christians make it from day to day. I cannot imagine a life where I could not talk to God every day as I go about the day. God is such a big part of my life, that not having him in my life, would be like losing a part of my own body. Thankfully, I will never have to experience that. The Lord has promised to always be with me.

Deuteronomy 31:88 It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”
God is always with us, during the good and bad. We can trust God with our deepest secrets and all of our pain, physical and emotional. He is always with us and always will be. We do not know what tomorrow holds for us. That is okay, God goes before us and nothing that will happen to us that will take Him by surprise. He will be holding our hand through the sweetest gardens and the worse moments of our lives. We can live without fear when we trust God.

Psalm 28:7King James Version (KJV)7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

As we go about our day let us rejoice in our Heavenly Father and remind ourself that, God will strengthen us and protect us. In our praises to God we will be uplifted and our hearts will soar with the joy only God can give.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 24, 2017
Good Evening and Blessed Sunday,

I missed Church this morning because I was hurting. This did not keep me from communicating with God, throughout the day. We are blessed when we take time to pray. We do not have to pray long prayers, but little prayers throughout the day, will enrich our day and allow God to know that we love Him. My sister suggested I sing praises to God. The COPD limits how long I can sing out loud, but God can hear my whispered songs of praise. Praising God will lighten our spirits.

We serve a mighty God who deserves our praise and adoration. When we praise God through the storms of life, our steps become lighter even in the storm. When we take time to pray for others, we are blessing others. It should be considered an honor to pray for one another. Remember we are brothers and sisters in Christ. We are family and family should pray for family.

Sometimes we can become frustrated with our physical family. Whether it is a mate or sibling or even our child, continue to pray for them. (No I am not upset at anyone). Let's be honest there are times we can get so frustrated at our mates, that we don't even want to pray for them. When this happens, pray that God will give us a spirit of forgiveness and pray for our mates. Honor God by praising His Name and then pray for our needs and the needs of others.

May God richly bless you and your family.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 23, 2017
Good Evening and Happy Saturday,

My sister and her son came to visit, hubby and I today. I needed that very much. I had been so depressed an their visit, refreshed me. There are times we need refreshing. All Christians can become depressed. Many things can cause depression. Hormone imbalance, over doing physically and mentally, and even our mates can cause us to feel depressed. God often uses people to encourage one another. We should pray that God will open doors for us to encourage one another. What a wonderful gift it is to be the light in the darkness for a fellow Christian!

We know that we are living in the last days of grace. We know the devil is fighting against God's children more then ever. Let us not be afraid to admit when we need help. There is no shame in needing help. Seek God and talk to others, about your emotional and spiritual needs. It is a privilege to pray for one another. May we grow in grace and love and walk closer to God, every day.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 22, 2017

Where is my hope built?

"My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly trust in Jesus’ Name."

People place their hope in many things. Stock market, savings, and winning the lottery are some ways people hope to have better tomorrow. While making a mistake in finances can make life harder, the biggest mistake is hoping in the wrong thing pertaining to our souls.

We all have heard someone say: "I just hope I do more good then bad!" People see God putting our good and bad deeds on a scale. Thinking if our good deeds out weigh the bad, we will be given entrance to Heaven. Our righteous acts, cannot save us. This is what God says about our righteousness:

Isaiah 64:6New International Version (NIV)
6 All of us have become like one who is unclean,
and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;
we all shrivel up like a leaf,
and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

Our good deeds can not make up for the fact that we are born sinners and stay sinners, unless we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. Only the covering of Jesus' precious blood will save our souls. Our precious salvation bought with a price does not give us a license to sin.

Romans 6:1New King James Version (NKJV)Dead to Sin, Alive to God6 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?

Our love for God should cause us to run from sin. When we do sin, our heart should hurt. If we can sin continually, and do not feel guilty. There is a major problems in us spiritually.
It is very dangerous to kill our conscious. Living in sin can lead to God no longing dealing with us.

Romans 1:28New King James Version (NKJV)28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting;
When we sin and we will, let us come to the feet of Jesus, not to plead our case or make excuses but to seek forgives from God. Repent and turn from your sinful ways. If we repent and then crawl back in the mud pit, our seeking forgiveness was for nought.

Our salvation is in Jesus and not ourselves.

"His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my Hope and Stay."

The devil will fight against us to discourage us. Remind your heart and mind that God has not left us nor forsake us.
Betty
https://youtu.be/rkMapZB8qMk

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 21, 2017

I saw the humming bird in the tree this morning, and I thanked God for the bird. Health issues have made me depressed and seeing this little bird was a diamond of grace and joy from God. There will be times my friends, when our struggles overwhelm us. This does not mean that we are a failure as a Christians, nor does it mean that God has forsaken us. Sometimes we have medical issues that need to be addressed with our Doctor. There may be times that you need to go on a medication to help you with depression, as I had to do. We must not allow these times to be used by Satan, to condemn us. Getting help is not a weakness. Admitting you need help takes strength and courage.

James 4:8New King James Version (NKJV)8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

As we deal with physical and emotional issues, let us draw closer to God. I have a tendency to close up into myself when I am depressed. I need to open myself up more to God. To talk to Him about what I am feeling and seek His help. Satan would have us hide our depression and feel ashamed. If you fell and broke your arm, you would not feel ashamed. When we are overwhelmed with a tired mind and feel emotionally drained, we should not berate ourselves. I have to realize that I am at a weak stage at the moment. I need to seek God's help.

Are you discouraged? Are you feeling overwhelmed? Are you tired of being in pain every day. If your answer is yes, like mine. Let us come together, and pray for one another. Let us lay aside the shame that the devil puts on us and remember God is still in the healing business and He still covers us with His grace and love. Come my friends and let us go to God with our needs, fears, and pain. Let us build one another up in love.

We are not without hope. We serve a living and loving God. He will be with us through the dark valleys and we will come out on the mountain top. Even when we are walking the dark days of depression, praise His Name and thank Him daily. Rejoice knowing if we trust in God, we will come out on the mountain top.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 20, 2017

Are we one type of person with our Christian friends and another with our worldly friends? Is our faith shining through at Church and hiding around friends? God forbid that we stick God in a closet when we are with our friends and take Him out when we leave our friends. Are we ever ashamed of our relationship with Christ? God forbid!

Mark 8:38King James Version (KJV)38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
We can even be guilty of allowing our mate to badly influence us. When we stand before God, our mate and friends can't help us. Of course we should be loving and kind to people. We want to be loved by our mate and friends, but no person is worth backsliding for.

Psalm 139:23-24King James Version (KJV)
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Every day we need to ask God to search our hearts for hidden sins. Ask God to show us areas in our spiritual relationships with God that need improvement. Pray that our relationship is a growing healthy one and not dying due to neglect. As the time clock for grace is coming to an end, we should fight harder and harder for our relationship with God to be better and better. We do not want to have to hear from God when we face Him face to face saying: "child, you started out strong but at the end you were just coasting and phoning it in. Let us start strong and grow stronger. We all have problem areas, ask God specifically to help us in those areas.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 18, 2017

Losing Our First Love or Lukewarm

Revelation 2:1-7King James Version (KJV)
2 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Remember when you were first in love with your mate? You wanted to be around them all the time. Everything that they said and did impressed you. You even picked out clothing and wore your hair to please them. When we first became saved, our love for God was young and we desired to know more and more about Him. Through the many years of mountains and valleys, we can be guilty of going through the motions. We go to Church, because it is expected, but are we listening to the Pastor? We sing praises, but is our heart in the praise, or are we just singing words? This is what is called going through the motions. Motions without a heart of love for God is just meaningless words. Have we left our first love?

Love while it is a emotions, it has to be fed. Love can die. If your mate stops talking to you, your love will grow cold. Let us not be guilty of not spending time with God. Doing works for God is great and we should do so out of love for Him, but if we allow our relationship with God to grow cold, our works mean nothing. The nearer we get to Jesus return, the stronger our relationship with God should and needs to be. Let us not be guilty of leaving our first love.

Revelation 3:14-22King James Version (KJV)
14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

We can also be guilty of becoming lukewarm. Jesus makes it clear that being lukewarm is a sin. You might say: "wait a minute, the Bible doesn't say that?"

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth

Those are strong words. No one wants to make God so sick that He wants to throw up. If you ever drank lukewarm water, you know it is nasty tasting. Hot water makes good hot tea and cold water makes good cold tea. Lukewarm makes nothing. I have heard it say that when a mate is mad at their mate, there is still hope for the Marriage, but when they have lost all feelings and feel nothing for each other, then only God can heal that marriage.

Let us pray every day that God will help our relationship to grow and our love for Him to multiply. Ask God to help us never to leave our first love or to grow lukewarm. We are so close to the prize, how sad it would be to backslide at this point in the game. Do as Paul says and press on to the prize.

Philippians 3:13-15King James Version (KJV)
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Let us be faithful and loving children of God. Let us walk in His path, allowing nothing to side track us from the work of our Lord Jesus. When we do work, let us work out of love for God and not obligation. There is victory ahead, my friends, never allow yourself to forget that.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 17. 2017

I saw a blue bird at my feeder. That hadn't been back since the hurricane. Last night I was thinking of my mom. Every Saturday, she rolled us girls hair, shined our shoes, and ironed our dresses for Sunday morning, so we would look our best. Growing up Church was important in our family and we rarely missed a service. We took all that work that she did for granted.

There will be times, that our work will be taking for granted. That is a good reason, to do as God said and do everything in His Name and for His glory. We should pray that God will bless our work. Doing a good job, reflects on God. Sadly, doing just enough to get by, also reflects on God, but not in a good way.
We do not want it said of us: "She says she is a Christian, but she is a lazy worker". Christians should be know as dedicated workers. Do your best, not for the praises of men but to honor God. Mankind is fickle and those they love today, they may hate tomorrow.

As you go about your day today, pray that God will use you for His Kingdom. There is no better work then work for God's Kingdom. Pray that others will be blessed by you. I pray that God will bring diamonds of joy in your life today and bring joy and peace to your heart and mind.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September, 16, 2017h
Good Afternoon and Happy Saturday,

There are some days that we wake up feeling not our best. Whether we are in pain or just have the blues, we just don't feel up to snuff. One of the best ways to improve our mood is to think about the wonders of God. If you can't think of anything, take a walk outside. Look up at the sky. Look at trees and flowers. Listen to the singing birds. Sing praises to God as you walk around. Your heart will thank you.

We have so much to be thankful for. We have a roof over our head. We have food and clean water. So many people in the world do not have these things. I know I am guilty of taking good things I have for granted. Of course I do not know your circumstances, but God does. He is with you and He will not leave or forsake you. When we feel overwhelmed, we can go to God and ask Him to comfort and encourage us.
I know, I have to do that to. Sometimes we may even cry because we feel so bad. That is okay. Emotions do not make us weak. It is okay to cry out to God and tell Him we need help. Those quiet moments that we spend with God in our weakness, makes us stronger spiritually. Our faith is increased because we trust God enough to go to Him in our weakness. There is a peace that comes to our hearts and minds as we lay out our needs and concerns at Jesus' feet.

Do not allow people to judge you. Contrary to some, illness is not a sign of sin in your life. Some of the most spiritual people I have known have had chronic illnesses and diseases. It is not the load you carry that defines your spiritual health, but It is how you carry your load. Are you able to praise God through the pain? Do you become bitter? We are all tempted to be angry about being ill. It is when we trust God even when healing doesn't come that we grow spiritually. For me, I remind myself that I will have a perfect body, one day in Heaven.

Whatever our circumstances, we are blessed and we can find true joy and peace in our relationship with God. We can encourage one another. We can share our love of Jesus with others. We can treat everyone with kindness and lovingly. Let others see Jesus in us. What a wonderful way to live!
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 15, 2017

Moral values in the world has changed. If you are a conservative, even actors are coming out against you. What has not changed is right or wrong in the eyes of God. God does not allow politicians nor actors to define what is wrong or right in His eyes. We as Christians, can be guilty of allowing the world's opinion influence us. We can shut our minds up to the truth and begin to accept the popular "truths". Even when we still believe the truths of the Bible, we can be guilty of keeping our mouth shut when God wants us to speak. I am not saying we should be standing outside movies holding signs that say God hates gays. God does not hate sinners, nor is He calling us to hate anyone. God is not building up an army of haters to disrupt and offend people, but at the same time there will be times, God calls you to speak. When you are asked what you believe, speak the truth in love. Speaking the truth today is hard and you may be hated for it.

Luke 9:26King James Version (KJV)26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Many Christians voted for President Trump, because we could not vote for a party that is for a party that is for, abortion and gay marriage. The devil is very angry about this. Every day there is a new actor or musician that comes out saying that they do not want conservatives as their fans. Their speech is often filled with profanity and hate.

John 15:18King James Version (KJV)18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

They think that they hate people and they do, but there hate is deeper then that. There are doing the devil's bidding and hating everyone that supports the truth of God's Holy Word. It is way more then the President. They would have hated anyone who disagreed with their "values". The devil is on a row and he is going to get bolder and bolder with time. Oprah said that the world will be better off when all white people of a certain age, dies. She is afraid to admit publicly, that many black people love the Lord and believe in His Holy World. The truth is when the rapture takes place and all Christians leave this world, the far left will rejoice. They will feel like the world has cleansed itself of those who believe different then them.
They may grieve over loved ones that leave, but soon the anti-Christ will come on the scene and convince the world that the world is better off without Christians. Sadly there will be Preachers left that their Church is just a job and not a calling from God. They have left their first love of God and replaced it with politically correctness. They have replaced loving God for the popularity of mankind. They will be a tool of the devil to convince the world, that those left behind are the true gifted ones. That the world rid itself of people who stubbornly held on to Bible truths. They will convince the world that through the man who will be the anti-Christ, they will make earth the real Heaven. Anyone who disagrees will be put in prison or killed. The world will accept this because if Mother Earth cleansed herself of millions of people, what is wrong with executing those who do not fall in line with the new rules?

This is not the time to be afraid nor run to the mountains or the dessert to hide. This is the time to pray daily for the strength to be bold for Christ. Pray that God will give us the courage to speak the truth, in love. There will be times that God does not want us to speak. Then we should pray for that person who has bought into the devil's lies. Pray for sinners eyes to be opened to see God's Truths.

Fear not! Rejoice! We are so blessed to be living in the last days. Jesus is coming for His Bride soon! Rejoice and not fear. Let the redeemed say: "Praise the Lord!" Do not be ashamed of your salvation. Do not be ashamed of your Christian beliefs. You hold the key to Heaven. We have nothing to fear.

Matthew 10:28King James Version (KJV)28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

We are with Jesus in these bodies and in Heaven. We can trust God with whatever happens.

2 Corinthians 5:7-9King James Version (KJV)7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

Yes evil is winning for now, but our hope is in Jesus and not this world. We can rejoice in the knowledge that Heaven is our future.
Betty

Luke 21:28King James Version (KJV)28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 14, 2017

There is a song that Dwight Yoakam has out that says: "What I don't know may not hurt me".
Sometimes in life we find out things we wish we did not know and we hear things said about us that we wished we did not hear. There is one area that we do not want to be dumb about and that is our relationship with Christ. The better we know Christ, the better our relationship with God is.

Do you remember when you first fell in love with your mate? The more time you spend together, the more your relationship grew. God does not save our souls, for us to go on our way, as if He did not exist. Salvation is more then being saved from hell. It is suppose to be a growing, fruitful relationship with our Heavenly Father. When we do not take time to spend with God, we rob God and ourselves. Over time, a strained relationship can lead to backsliding. Let us treat our relationship as it is, a special relationship with the God who formed the universe with the words of His mouth.

How do we develop a healthy relationship with God? We talk to Him daily in prayer and read His Word, to hear from Him. We praise His Name and we worship Him. He is worth all the praise and worship. We love Him and we thank Him. The closer our relationship is just like a new marriage, we want to talk and walk with Him daily. We can rejoice knowing that God wants to be with us too. We should aim to be stronger and richer in our spiritual life, this time next year, then we are today. I pray that our spiritual health, does not grow stagnant and sick.

Take your pain, your issues of life to your Heavenly Father. Pray for lost souls. Pray for our Country. Spend time daily praising God. Have a blessed day.
Betty

Yesterday there were several dove families enjoying the seed and the baby squirrel.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 13, 2017

Matthew 6:25-34King James Version (KJV)

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Human beings spend a lot of time worrying. We as Christians are no different. Yet, God wants us to lay aside worry and trust Him. If we are honest, complete trust in God is hard for us. We feel confident as long as there is food in the pantry and the fridge. Yet, many people in this world do not know what they will eat tomorrow. The little things that we take for granted, are huge things to them. This was made more real to me, when hurricane Harvey hit our area. We had loaded up with can goods like most, but when thousands of people had their homes flooded, even having a dry place to lay their head was gone.

We were blessed to have men come from all over the area and even Louisiana to rescue people from their homes. These man traveled through water with snakes to carry young and old in their arms to safety. We saw angels in men who saved lives no matter what race or religion these people were. Mankind coming together to save lives. People admitting praying for help and God sent help to them.

What a wonderful example of knowing that we can trust God. When bad things happen He will step in and provide away of escape. We can trust God. We can remind ourselves that even in death, God will be with us. When we go through a dark valley, God doesn't promise to meet us on the other side. He will walk through the valley with us.

Daniel 3:24-25King James Version (KJV)24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

God did not stand outside the fire, looking in. He was in the fire with the men. Remember that if God takes you through the valley, through the flood, and through the fire, He will be beside you. He will not forsake us. We can trust God to be true no matter what. When we take our last breath in this world God will be with us in this world and when we pass on to Heaven. Even in death, He will not forsake us.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 12, 2012
Goodnight and God bless you,

As I begin to settle in for the night, my heart is reminded of the old Hymn "How Great Thou Art".
If we could see God in all of His glory, we would realize that we have no words to describe the Majestic Glory of our Heavenly Father. Yet in His love for us, He accepts our feeble attempts to praise His Name and our worship of Him. We cannot even measure the love, that God has for mankind. We can not even really grasp how great the sacrifice of His Son, for our redemption, really is worth. Yet God take the time to listen to our prayers. We are so blessed and we do not even realize the full extension of the blessings He has poured out on us.

I pray that God will watch over us and protect us. That in the morning He will wake us with His love and care. I pray for those suffering and those who are lonely. Through the pain, remember this is not our eternal home. We do have a future with God where there is no death, no pain, and no suffering.
Betty

https://youtu.be/UaDSaq2J6Cs

1 Corinthians 16:13-14 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 13, 2017

Matthew 6:25-34King James Version (KJV)

25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Human beings spend a lot of time worrying. We as Christians are no different. Yet, God wants us to lay aside worry and trust Him. If we are honest, complete trust in God is hard for us. We feel confident as long as there is food in the pantry and the fridge. Yet, many people in this world do not know what they will eat tomorrow. The little things that we take for granted, are huge things to them. This was made more real to me, when hurricane Harvey hit our area. We had loaded up with can goods like most, but when thousands of people had their homes flooded, even having a dry place to lay their head was gone.

We were blessed to have men come from all over the area and even Louisiana to rescue people from their homes. These man traveled through water with snakes to carry young and old in their arms to safety. We saw angels in men who saved lives no matter what race or religion these people were. Mankind coming together to save lives. People admitting praying for help and God sent help to them.

What a wonderful example of knowing that we can trust God. When bad things happen He will step in and provide away of escape. We can trust God. We can remind ourselves that even in death, God will be with us. When we go through a dark valley, God doesn't promise to meet us on the other side. He will walk through the valley with us.

Daniel 3:24-25King James Version (KJV)24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

God did not stand outside the fire, looking in. He was in the fire with the men. Remember that if God takes you through the valley, through the flood, and through the fire, He will be beside you. He will not forsake us. We can trust God to be true no matter what. When we take our last breath in this world God will be with us in this world and when we pass on to Heaven. Even in death, He will not forsake us.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 11, 2017
Good. Afternoon and Happy Monday,

How do you feel today? Are you physically tired? Are you emotionally stressed? Are you in pain?
Jesus cares about you. He wants us to go to Him and talk to Him about our feelings. God knows already but He wants us to talk to Him and share our feelings. There is an old joke where a woman tells her husband that he hasn't said I love you, since their Wedding. The man tells her if her ever stops loving her, he will tell her.

Truth is to have a growing, thriving relationship, we have to communicate with one another. Our relationship with God suffers when we do not talk to Him, daily. We not only cheat God, but we cheat ourselves out of growing healthy relationship with our Lord and Savior, when we do not take the time though out our day to talk to God. Even on the job we can talk to God. We do not have to close our eyes or put our head down to pray. We can pray for ourselves, our families, and customers. A healthy prayer life makes for a healthy relationship with God.

The most important relationship we have is the one with Jesus. Do we put in the effort to make this relationship strong? Do we seek His face and praise His Name throughout the day? Let us make more of an effort to strengthen our relationship with God. What ever you are feeling today, take it to Jesus. Seek His help and guidance for your life.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 10, 2017
Good Afternoon and Blessed Sunday,

The Texans are having a bad game today. In fact they are embarrassing themselves. We have good days and we have terrible days. Have you ever had a day when you lost your temper and you kinda wished that Christian bumper sticker was not on your car? Could it be that there are days that God shakes His head and wished that we did not have that bumper sticker on our car? Does God want to say: the actions of this person does not reflect Me?

We will have days when our hearts are so overflowing with the love of God, when we are a walking around as a living testament of God's love. Other days we seem to be waving a banner for the other side.

The marvelous wonder of it all, is that God loves us as much on those days that our behavior is less then stellar as He does when we are at our best. God's love for us is not fickle. God's love for us is consistent.

Of course we should try to be consistent and live as loving and kind Christians every day. When we lose our temper, if possible, apologize to those we have taken out our temper on. Pick yourself up, ask God for forgiveness and keep on serving God. Do not allow bad days, derail you. Keep serving God. We can not fix yesterday, but we can do our best today, through help of Jesus.

We serve a loving, generous, and forgiving God. We are blessed to have a relationship with the God of the universe. Let us rejoice and praise His Name forever.
Betty

I saw the baby squirrel the other day. It is still so tiny.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 9, 2017

Luke 12:27King James Version (KJV)27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

I have often wondered how Jesus would think lilies were more beautiful then Solomon's jewels and gold. The lilies did not work to be beautiful, they just did what they were meant to do and grow.
God doesn't ask us to be someone else. He wants us to do what we were called to do. When His children are obedient and follow God, we are beautiful to the eyes of God. The lilies did not try to be roses. We are not to try to be anyone else. When we allow God to work through us, then the work we do is beautiful in the eyes of God.

Have you every heard of flowers having a nervous breakdown? We as human beings can overwhelm ourselves when we try to be something we are not. When we compare ourselves to others, we take our focus off what God wants for us. As Paul said the Body of Christ needs all members of the body. If every person were the head the body, the body could not move. If every person was the feet, we could not function as a body. God has a reason for the position that God has put you in. When we stop fighting against our calling and allow God to work through us we will function beautifully.

As time draws to an end, let us not waste time by comparing ourselves others. Let us seek God's guidance to be the best we can be in the position that God has called us to fill. No matter what position we fill, do it well.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 8, 2017

Have you ever remarked: "They just don't know what I am going through?" Truth is, only God knows what we are going through. He knows us better then we know ourselves. He knows our past, present, and future. His Holy Spirit lives in us and can see things from our point of view. God understands why somethings hurt us more then others. He knows the inter conflict that we face. God knows the level and intensity of our physical and emotional pain. He sees the invisible scars troubles in the past have left on our souls. God only can provide perfect peace and comfort in our hearts that are often overwhelmed by pain and sorrow.

2 Corinthians 13:11Living Bible (TLB)11 I close my letter with these last words: Be happy. Grow in Christ. Pay attention to what I have said. Live in harmony and peace. And may the God of love and peace be with you.

Paul, often persecuted and in prison, knew that true comfort comes from our Heavenly Father. In our distress we can go to God and find help and comfort. We can trust God with our darkest secrets and our deepest pain. God will heal us and bind our wounds. When we begin to praise His Name, our hearts begin to fill with rejoicing and joy. Even as we wait on the Lord for answers to our prayers, He sustains us and brings us comfort. Even in the midst of the battle we can lay aside our pain and trust in God our Heavenly Father. When God chooses to heal us in Heaven, we can endure our physical pain because He is with us. He will never forsake us.

My friends, never forget that our suffering now is only a second, compared to an eternity in Heaven. Where there will be no pain, no sorrow, or no grief.

Revelation 21:4Living Bible (TLB)4 He will wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying, nor pain. All of that has gone forever.”

Here is Andraé Crouch's rendition.
Andraé passed away just last month and will be sorely missed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUhs29mlcDc

It won't be long when we'll be leaving here
It won't be long we'll be going home
It won't be long when we'll be leaving here
It won't be long We'll be going home

Count the years. Count the years as months
Count the years as months
Count the months. Count the months as weeks
Count the months as weeks
And count the weeks. Count the weeks as days,
Mmm Any day now
We'll be goin'. We'll be going home

Spoken
Beloved, now we are the sons of God
And it doth not yet appear What we shall be,
but we know when Christ shall appear
We shall be like Him, for we shall see Him just as He is
In all of His majesty, splendor and glory

We shall, we shall be like Him
Ohh, I know that we shall, we shall be like Him
In a moment, in a twinkling of an eye, we shall,
We shall be like Him, any day now
We'll be goin'. We'll be going home

May our Lord God, grant you comfort and peace today. May we rejoice in His great love for His children.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 7, 2017

Looking out the window and waiting for the birds to notice that I refilled their feeder. Does it seem to you, that you spend a lot of time waiting? We wait in lines at the grocery store, the bank, getting gas for our cars. Those lines are nothing compared to waiting at the DMV.

We often have to wait in spiritual matters. Sometimes it seems we are in a long line waiting for our prayers to be heard. God hears our prayers the second we say them. He can hear everyone's prayer at once. Yet our answers can take days, weeks, months, and even years. Why does it take so long? When we are waiting for answers there are many reasons why God allows us to wait. When we pray for lost souls, God hears us. It may take years for God to soften the hearts of men and women so they are ready for salvation. When it comes to family, we wish God would yank them and save them against their will. That would not be true salvation. Even if God picked them up and cleaned them up, they would go back in the mud pit just like pigs. Salvation has to be a choice and there has to be true repentance.

Sometimes it takes years for other prayers to be answered. God knows when it is a right time for a job change, new house and car, and even when it is time for God to send us our mate. His timing is always best. What is required of us is trusting God for the answer, in His perfect timing.

Waiting in a line is so boring. We can turn that into something spiritually useful. Pray for the person at the cash register. They are going to be dealing with cranky people all day. Pray for the little old man or woman who is in electric cart. Pray for the children around you. Pray for mothers and dads.

We can also use our time wisely, when waiting for answers to our spiritual prayers. Study God's Word, seek to grow spiritually in the grace of God. Seek to have mercy and compassion on others. Wait with a joyful hearts.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 6, 2017
Good Morning and Happy Wednesday,

Psalm 8:4King James Version (KJV)4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

Let us be honest for a moment, as human beings we see all most everything as it pertains to us.
Even when we think of the weather, our response, is will it change my plans. By nature we are a self centered bunch and if we are not careful we can be right down selfish. At times. To be fair to us human beings, we see everything through our own eyes. We really have to make an effort to try to see other's point of view. We see things through our body, through our prejudices, and through our own experiences.

We can and should make the effort to see things the way others see them. To lay aside our side our perspective for a moment and see why things hurt others and not us. To try to understand why others feel different from ours. There is a difference in changing your Biblical beliefs and just trying to understand others and their unique needs. Showing human compassion to other in need is what brings human beings together.

God in all His greatness and glory, sees us each other individually. He doesn't just look down at a world filled with humans smaller then the size of ants, from His perspective. He sees us all as individuals with needs. He knows how many hairs each of us have on our heads. He knows our struggles and our pain. He sees us! He knows us.

Do we know Him? Do we have a relationship with God? Do we just see God, as a fatherly figure that is why off in the distance, that we call on when we have a major need and ignore the rest of the time?
God wants to have a daily relationship with us. He wants to walk and talk with us daily. Are we willing to put the time and effort in to knowing God, personally? Your first thought may be that you do not have the faith to believe. What does God tell us about that?

Romans 10:17King James Version (KJV)17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Our faith grows by hearing the Word of God preached and by studying the Word of God. Faith increases the more we trust God and His will for our lives. The more time we spend with God in prayer and studying His Holy Word, the stronger our relationship with Him will be. The. Stronger our relationship grows the stronger our faith will grow.

God in all His mighty power does care about us, as individuals. He does love us, as individuals. We will be judged individually. Grandma and Mamma's relationship with God will not save us. There are no grandchildren in Heaven. We have to have our own ticket to Heaven. We cannot get in holding on to anyone's coat tails. God reached out to mankind first. He sent His son to die for our sins. Are we willing to set aside our doubts and our pride and accept His gift of salvation? Do not delay. You are not guaranteed tomorrow. Accept salvation today.
Betty

Pray for lost souls and may God grant you some diamond moments of joy throughout your day.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 5, 2017

It is September, and with September, comes hope of fall. Hope that here in Texas, does not always comes to fruition. Some times we have summer all year long with just a couple fall, winter, and spring day, thrown in. In Texas the calendar doesn't always represent the weather. Christmas Day may find us in shorts or winter coats.

We can be like that, my friends. One day our love abounds and we represent the fullness of Christ. Other days we wake up on the wrong side of the bed , or our mate says something that upsets us, and if we are not careful, we do a better job of representing the devil.😂. Human beings are moody and some worse then others. It is not that we have lost our salvation nor has God turned away from us. We just have days when we do not feel loving or kind.

This does not give us a license to be cruel or ugly to others. When we find ourselves snapping at others, we stop and pray forgiveness and ask for an attitude adjustment. We cannot control our emotions, but we can control our behavior. One way to come out of that fog of anger and frustration, is to sing praises to God, even if in just your head.

Remember our salvation is not based on our emotions. We are not saved only when we feel saved. Jesus does not have a revolving door to our 'heart, leaving the first time we sin or act ugly and returning when we are in a better mood. He is with us always. He doesn't run away at the first time we are in a bad mood. He is calling out to us, to take our pain and our bad moods to Him. He wants to restore and heal us.
Moods come and go, but our relationship with Christ is eternal.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 4, 2017
Good Afternoon and Happy Labor Day,

The old Hymn Says: Just A Closer Walk With Thee. We live in a time that we need to walk closer to God then ever. This is not the time to be riding the fence. We need to decide to serve God completely, 100%. This is not the time to be a lukewarm Christian. God wants His children to be all in. Let us as obedient children, give our heart completely to God.

Why the urgency? Why does my heart seeks to warn others of the importance of making ourselves ready to the Lord's return? All we have to do is watch the news and we see the things that Jesus warned us about as being in the end times. Jesus did not warn us to cause fear in our hearts. Jesus never said that when we saw these things happening to hide under the bed in our house or run to the hills. Jesus said when we see these things happening to look up.

Luke 21:28King James Version (KJV)28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

No, my friends, this is not a time for fear. This is a time to prepare our hearts and lives to meet our Groom, Jesus Christ. A time to search our hearts for unconfessed sins. Seek forgiveness of our sins and pray that God will fill our hearts with the oil of the Holy Spirit. Let us be like the wise virgins and be ready and waiting for Jesus return for us.

Fear not, my friends but rejoice in our blessed hope, the soon coming rapture. No matter what the present throws at us, our future is secure in Christ. Let us be joyful and thankful.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 3, 2017

Sitting here with my tablet, listening to the birds talk back and forth. What a wonderful way to greet the morning. This morning, my thoughts are on my mom. My mom and dad spend a good chunk of their marriage taking care of others. I always thought because my mom took care of so many people for so many years, that God would give her a quick death. I have never been able to wrap my head around why God allowed mom to die from Parkinson's. A slow death that not only robs you of your physical abilities, but robs your mind of its abilities. While I have made peace with it, it still hurts and many questions still haunt me.

As humans, we would like to be able to call God on the phone and ask Him why? I am sure there are many Christians who in our areas, would like to ask God: "why have I lost everything, again, from flooding?'
Christians deal with tragedies just like any one else. When we were in Bremerton, Washington, the killer known as "The Green River Killer" was on trial. Only God knows how many young women, he killed. I will never forget when the news talked about the parents of these young ladies and their speech when they were allowed to speak to the killer and the courts and their different reactions. While there were those who spoke out of bitterness (they had every right to), some taking comfort from the knowledge that the killer would most likely go to hell. There were men and women who were Christians that, though speaking out of extensive grief, talked about how because of their love for God that they had forgiven the man.

The killer did not mine when people bragged about seeing him in hell. When those who spoke of forgiveness the killer squirmed and often bowed his head. Why? The killer was filled with hate. He knew hate well and he could deal with hate. He could not deal with love and forgiveness. These emotions were alien to him. He could not cope with them.

The reality is that we deal with many questions that we will not know the answer to, until we cross over to glory. We have to either lay them at Jesus feet and trust Him, or we make ourselves miserable constantly questioning ourselves and God. There are some answers God will give us here and some we have to wait on. For instances after suffering for almost two years with colitis, I realized that God was using this disease to ease me into writing this blog. Because I was so sick, I was willing to step out of my comfort zone and take a leap of faith. The disease that still causes pain and embarrassment, is a reminder that my work is not born out of self, but is a gift from God.

There will be times my friends that we will suffer pain and loss. Do not be surprised that God does not always explain Himself. He is God of the universe and He owes us no explanation. Just remember our suffering on earth is a moment in time, compared to eternity in Heaven. My mom is no longer suffering. She is in Heaven. I take comfort in that. God does not allow us to suffer because He doesn't love us. He want us to grow in Him. He wants our souls to shine like gold. Gold only shines by going through intense heat. We grow spiritually through persecution and trials.

We will have some unanswered questions until the day we die, yet we can know without a doubt that God loves us and will never forsake us. He will walk with us through the fire. We can and should trust Him to know best.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 2, 2017

I was able to lay down my stress at Jesus feet and although it took awhile to go to sleep, I crashed and slept very late this morning. My body and my mind being revived. The rest we receive in Jesus is good peaceful rest.

When I got up I fed the animals, squirrels and birds. I decided to stand on a step ladder hang the wind chimes that we had taken down before the storm. As I hung one, that I saw a large bird flying. The beauty and grace of the bird touched my heart. Even though I knew the bird could not hear me, I complemented the bird. It was if the bird knew my thoughts and flew the circle in the air for 6 times. If our heart is opened, the smallest of occurrences , can build up our spirit and warm up our hearts.

I often called occurrences like today, diamonds of grace, given to us by God. It is often the smallest of things that revive us and keeps us working for God. God in His mercy, provides these to cover us with His love and fill our hearts with hope and joy.

We can be the hands and feet of Jesus sharing diamonds of grace to others. A simple smile, a word of encouragement and a hug can go along to lift the spirits of those hurting. Houston and many towns around here all the way to the city of Rockport- Beaumont are hurting. Of course not every one lives close enough to give out hugs, but we can pray for one another. We can donate to the Salvation Army and Samaritans Purse. Organizations where the most of the money goes to the suffering.

Pray that this time of fears and unknowns that people will trust in Jesus for the salvation of their souls and to see them through to the other side. The news people here keep saying that we must get used to a new normal. That is the truth. Many many people have life's have changed permanently. May God give them a new life with peace and hope.

I pray that God will give you today, moments of diamonds that will refresh and encourage you.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

September 1, 2017
Good Morning and Happy Friday,

Yesterday, I was under spiritual attack. I was overwhelmed and felt vulnerable. Because I was vulnerable, the devil attacked me on many sides. Truth is there are times that we are overwhelmed, which indeed makes us vulnerable to Satan's attack. Yet, we are not without resources. We can go to God as little children and cry out to Him, all of our misgivings and hurts. Not only will He comfort us, but He will heal our wounds.

Living in the last days, we will be attacked. Sometimes our attacks come from unexpected sources. Even when attacks, surprise us, God is not surprised. He is aware of what happened yesterday, today, and tomorrow. So God is never blindsided. God sometimes allows us to be blindsided so that we will go to Him. When He comforts and heals us, our trust in God grows. Other times it is to increase our faith in Him so that we are willing to work for Him, even when our work comes under attack. It is easy to work for God, when our work is praised. It is much harder when our work is attacked. The devil causes us to doubt our mission. He causes us to wonder if our work, even makes a difference. If we do not keep our faith in God, the devil can even causes to abandon our work for God.

When our work is reaching souls for Christ, Satan will increase his attack against us. It is easy to say that knowledge should make us never doubt our work. Yet, we are human beings. We don't like to get hurt and we have feelings that can easily be hurt. It is when we go to Jesus and lay our hurt feelings at His feet that His healing power gives us the strength to carry on.

Matthew 28:16-20New International Version (NIV)

The Great Commission
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go.17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

The Gospel is life-giving hope for mankind. Salvation through Jesus Christ is the great news of God's Word. We share the gift of the Gospel to a dying world headed to hell. It is out of our love for our fellow mankind that we share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Jude 1:23 Context

20But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, 21Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. 22And of some have compassion, making a difference: 23And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh. 24Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 25To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
Salvation is so precious and the cost to Jesus was His very blood that we share the Gospel with respect and truth. We do not try to sugar coat the Gospel, nor do we keep from speaking the truth of the Gospel, lest someone go to hell because of our fear of the truth. Jesus was not afraid to speak the truth. He expects nothing less from us.
There is hope and there is joy. We rejoice when a soul is saved. Jesus is our hope and He is the only door into Heaven.
Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August 31, 2017

The God I Love, Would Never Send Anyone to Hell

Romans 1:18-25New King James Version (NKJV)

God’s Wrath on Unrighteousness
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

God is love but that is not the only aspect of God. How would we feel if we were a Teacher and when met someone, and all they wanted to talk about was our job? When you said that while you were a Teacher, we were also a wife, mother, and had other interests outside of teaching, and they said they only wanted to talk about your job. We would feel like we were being put in a box. We try to do that to God.

Yes, God is love but the Bible also talks about the wrath of God. If we only shared the love of God and never talked about the consequences of sin, we would be doing a disservice. If your neighbor's house was on fire and they asked if you if they should flee the house and we said no, we would be sentencing them to death. If a person we love does not want to believe in hell and we agree with them. We are sentencing them to a fate worse then death. Physical death will bring an end to pain, but eternity in hell there is no end to pain. God is love but He is also a God of justice. The just fate of all human beings is hell. God in His great love for mankind, sent His Son to die for the sins of mankind. God is holding out this precious gift to all. Sadly, all will not accept this precious gift. Every person who goes to hell, made the choice to be there. It will no matter whether we believe in hell or not. Hell does exist.

The Bible says that hell was made for the devil and his angels. Sadly, millions of not billions have chosen for themselves the designation of hell for eternity. They made their own choice to refuse the gift of salvation. It would be a sin to give people false hope of no hell. We would be calling Jesus a liar. Purgatory was made up by Priest, hundreds of years ago to make money for the Church. Hell was not made up. Jesus talked about hell, often.

Hebrews 9:27King James Version (KJV)27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Hell does not have to be our future. We can accept the wonderful gift of salvation. When we become a child of God, even if it is to escape hell, the more time we walk with God, the more we feel His love for us. Soon we are not walking with Jesus to escape hell but because we love Him so much, we want to be with Him for eternity. Jesus is a loving God, but unrighteousness cannot enter the gates of Heaven. God is pure and righteous, He cannot live in Heaven with unrighteousness. If evil was allowed to enter Heaven, it would cease to be Heaven. There is no ugliness or evil in Heaven.

Joshua 24:15King James Version (KJV)15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Chose this day, whom you will serve.

Betty

I did not chose the subject to write on today. I read my devotion and Romans 1 was in the devotion. Immediately I felt God lead me. I seek to offend no one, but I do seek to reach lost souls for Christ.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

2 Corinthians 6:13-18King James Version (KJV

13 Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye also enlarged.

14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August 30, 2017

We sin because we are sinners, we do not become sinners because we sin.

Every person born, is born form the lineage of Adam, because of this we come into the world, as sinners. Yes, new born babies are as close to innocent as humans can be, but parents soon began to see the capacity of sin as that baby begins to grow. No one has to teach a toddler to lie. Lying is natural, to a toddler. No one has to teach a toddler to blame someone else. We are born sinners and in time we begin to sin. God out of His great love for mankind, sent His only Son to pay the price for sin. Jesus died for everyone, but ever one is not saved. We must chose for ourselves whether to accept the gift of salvation or reject the gift of salvation.

This gift of redemption is more then saying a prayer. We must seek forgiveness for our sins and then turn away from sin. Salvation is not a license to sin. Going up and shaking the Pastor's hand does not save us. If there is no heart change, then a sinner shook the Pastor's hand and a sinner walked back to their seat. When we accept Jesus as our Savior and Lord, we must leave the pig pen. We cannot live in the pig pen and be saved.

God did not leave us clueless about sin. The Bible is our road map telling us what sin is. Once we become a child of God, we pray daily not to be saved every day but for forgives of any sins we have commented that day. As a young child, our parents teach us to apologize when we do wrong. If you get mad at your parents and call them a bad name, they are still your parents. Good parents teach their children that there are consequences to your action. You sin against your parents, you have to apologize and you are punished. You are not punished because your parents hate you. They punish you out of love so that you grow up to be good outstanding person.

Hebrews 12:6King James Version (KJV)6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

If you sin over and over and God does not convict you nor chastises you, then you are in mortal danger. You must search your to see if you are really saved. If as a child of God you ignore the conviction God puts in your heart, you could very well be in danger.

Romans 1:28King James Version (KJV)28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

If we refuse to listen to the Holy Spirit, when He convicts us, there will come a time that God will no longer strive with man. If we reach a point that we can sin with no conviction and our conscious is clear, we are in mortal danger.

1 John 5:16King James Version (KJV)16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

Can a Christian walk away from their salvation? I do not know, but we do not want to become so hardheaded and stubborn that we commit the sin unto death. Whether we have sin to the point that our salvation is lost or we sin to the point that God takes us out if this world through death because we are no longer willing to listen to the whispers of the Holy Spirit, this is something only God knows. I will say this, no Christian ever wants to face God in this condition.

I do know this every Christian should pray like David, that God will search our hearts daily and see if there be any wicked ways in us. When the Holy Spirit convicts us of sin, do not make excuses, but with a sorrowful heart ask for forgiveness and then turn from that sin. Seek to walk as close to God everyday. If we try to ride the fence and walk close enough to sin so that we look cool to our friends, we are in danger of falling into the pits of sin. Our friends will not be able to save us when we stand before Jesus.

If you are not saved, it is not to late to accept the gift of salvation and come out of the pig pen and live for Jesus. No sin or no person is worth going to hell for. As the old Hymn says: "Jesus is still calling lost sinners to come home". Do not wait until after the rapture to admit that you are a sinner. If you do, you will have to live through the tribulation where you will beheaded for your faith in Christ. Come to Jesus and accept His marvelous gift of salvation today.

As Christians we will never be perfect on this world, but if we are living where should be living, we will be convicted of our sins. A Christian will accept this conviction and seek forgiveness and turn from sin.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August 29, 2017

I was awake for three hours in the night because of pain so I slept till after noon today. This morning suffering fibro brain fog. There are times that we are not our best. So many in Houston have been forced out of their homes due to flooding. They will have to rebuild and find a place to live until then. Their brains are so overwhelmed with just trying to survive from hour to hour. As human beings we were not made to be under that much stress. God made us to lean on Him, during crisis. Sadly too many people lean on their own pride and this can cause them to break. We need Jesus. Everyone needs Jesus.

We should pray for all that our now temporary homeless. Pray that God will use this time to bring them to the knowledge that they do need a Savior. Pray that God will give them peace in this midst of the storm. Pray for those who have left their homes to go out in boats to save those trapped in their homes. Pray for those who are providing shelter for those who have no place to go. Pray for police officers and fire men and women who are working tireless without sleep to save lives. Pray of course that this storm moves on and the Levi's and dams hold back the water.

There is so much unknowns for Houston and the surrounding areas. Even the experts are not sure what will happen. What ever happens we can trust God. God will see us past the storm to the other side.
Our faith and hope in Christ is not fruitless. Pray that souls will be saved during this time of testing. Rejoice and give thanks to our Heavenly Father. When fear creeps into our hearts lay these fears at Jesus feet and ask Him to give us peace.

Betty

I saw one red bird yesterday. Mostly just doves. I put some bird seed on the ground this morning in the rain. It is still too windy to have hanging bird feeders.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August 28, 2017

Why Did God Allow Harvey to Hurt so Many People?

We can blame the weather. We can blame Science. We can blame many things. There is no getting around that God allowed Harvey to come across land. For us to flat out say that God did it as a punishment is only a guess on our part and I am not willing to say I know anything for a fact. I do know that history shows that every time American politicians forced Israel to give away land, we had a natural disaster happen on our land. When Katrina happened we at the time were trying to force Israel into a two state solution. Two weeks ago President Trump brought up the two state solution again. What ever the reason God allowed this to happen, I believe some good came of it.

Last night we saw a man rescued on live TV after being in a flooded car for about 30 minutes. The water was almost to the inside of the roof of the car. It is not a stretch to believe there was a lot of praying going on in that car. After months of America being divided by politics, race, and religion, we saw Texans come together as one to save one another. We saw all races risk their lives to save one another. We saw regular folks ride their boats from street to street carrying out people to save them from flooded homes. Yes there were a few idiots who used this storm to steal. The media was smart about it and didn't even give these idiots their few minutes of fame. Instead the media did the right thing and talked about where people could go for safety and help and showcased the good guys.

This is not the time to be second guessing why God allowed this storm to do so much damage. We can analyze the facts after the disaster is over. For now we pray for one another. We stay off of flooded streets so we do not have to put people in danger to save us. We pray for our Nation that she will seek God's will in dealing with Israel. We do not want to do the work of Satan in our dealings with Israel. Most of all we search our own heart to see if there is any wicked way in ourselves. We pray for forgiveness of our sins and the sins of our Nation.

Do not fear. The same God who allowed the storm is the same God who will see you through the storm.
Do not lose hope and trust in God. Remember His plans are bigger then us.

Betty

Was blessed to see doves even in the midst of the storm yesterday and today.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August 27, 2017

For now, none of my family, nor us, have water in the house. We are set for 4-5 more days of rain and could use your prayers. Life is filled with uncertainty. One thing we can be certain of is, God is still in His Heavens and He still walks with His children. We can lay fear at His feet and be at peace, knowing no matter what happens, God is with us. When the devil puts a fear or concern in your heart, take it to Jesus.
The more we trust God the less fearful we will be.

The devil likes to play a game called "what if?" Then he will play scenarios in our brain of every circumstance and different ways things can go bad. It is tempting to sit and enjoy his show. The more we watch, the more our faith weakens. How many hours of our lives, have we wasted on what ifs? Instead remind yourself of all the many times God provided your needs. Remind yourself that even when God allowed you to go through the flood, you did not drown and God was with you the whole time. We should come out of the valleys with our faith stronger and more spiritually mature.

Pray for one another. Pray for protection for us and our family and friends. Trust God to see us to the other side of this storm.
Betty

Deuteronomy 31:8King James Version (KJV)8 And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August 26, 2017
Good Afternoon and Blessed Saturday,

Philippians 4:7King James Version (KJV)7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

The mind can be the devil's playground. I am not necessarily talking about porn although sadly more Christians then we want to believe have temptations in that area. The devil starts off with innocent thoughts that slowly lead us to questioning other's motives and then we end up questioning the motives of God.

What is important to remember, we can not control what thought that comes into our head. They are like birds flying in the trees. We can decide if we allow the thought to grow and nest in our minds. When the devil plants an evil thought in our head, pull it out like a weed and then force your mind on something else. If the thought is a jealous thought or and evil thought about another person, we pray for that person. When we begin to pray the devil departs. He doesn't want to attend a prayer meeting. When we question God in our minds, ask God for forgiveness and begin to praise God. The devil will flee because he doesn't want to attend a praise secession for God.

God has His reason for the things that He does. It is not our place to question, Him. We praise God for our blessings and we praise God for blessing others. When those who do evil, prospers, remind yourself that the closest evil people get to Heaven, is this life. This is not our final home. We will one day, walk on streets of gold. The more we grow content in our circumstances, the more at peace we will be. Do not be whining Christians, jealous of others. Instead praise God for the gifts others receive and appreciative of what you had.

Remember those in the path of Harvey. Pray for our safety and protection from God.
Betty

Birds are not in the mood to sing today.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August 25, 2017
Good Morning and Happy Friday,

My dog woke me up to let the cat in. I grabbed a couple of M&M's on the way back to bed, and now my stomach feels sick. Which frustrates me because chocolate is one of my safe foods. With food allergies and colitis, eating is like gambling. I never know what food will be safe and what will make me sick.

This is like the world we live in. What used to be considered morally correct is now considered evil. What used to be evil, is now considered righteous. Political correctness has over taken what is morally correct. Warning others of sins is a slippery slope, that sadly even some Pastors, hesitate to travel on.

Isa 5:20 KJV Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Pastors who do not speak the truth out of fear of offending someone are in danger of offending God.
The Bible does not teach us that God's standards will change with the whims of mankind. When Preachers avoid preaching the truth, they are failing their congregation. When cotton candy Gospel replaces the meat of the Gospel, the congregation starves. A little honey is good for the soul, but a diet of only honey, and the body grows weak. Sadly in too many Churches today, inspirational talks have replaced good old Bible teaching. Prosperity sermons have replaced preaching that warns God's children about the tares of Satan.

When children of God are only interested in hearing sermons that tickle the ears, they are left unprepared to face hardships of life. God has never promised us a perfect life and to give us everything we want. This Gospel of "claim it and grab it", is a lie from the devil. God never told us to put a picture of a expensive car or home on our fridge and look at every day and claim it for ourselves. This is witchcraft.

God will provide our needs, but we do not need an expensive car or mansion. We are not to envy those whose car is nicer than ours or home is better than ours. We are to be grateful for what we have. Envy opens our hearts door to sin. Be like Paul and be grateful and content in what you have. When you are content with what you have you will live more peacefully. This does not mean we cannot pray for something that we need. If your family size increases and you need a bigger house, it is right to pray that God will provide. As you wait for God's answer, you live in contentment and peace until your prayers are answered. Better a smaller home then living above your means.

As we draw closer to God, the more at peace we will be. The more content we become in where God has put us, the less we will envy others. When we are in contentment where we live, the more we can rejoice with others, when God has blessed them financially . Remember this home is temporary and eternity with God is forever. There will be no shacks in Heaven.

There will be troubles. There will be pain, but remember God is always with us. Rejoice in His love for you and share His love with others.
Betty

When I put out my bird seed the squirrels and birds are content and Happy. They do not demand a more expensive brand. Let us be grateful like them.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August 24, 2017

Just as John the Baptist, was sent to earth before Jesus to prepare the way, for Jesus, so is Satan preparing away for the antiChrist. While it is true, during the Vietnam war, protesters burned the American flag, it is happening more and more now. People protesting our Flag, our National Anthem, and statues. For now they are protesting just confederate ones, but I believe there will come a time when all statues of the past will be considered offensive.

Why is Satan doing this? He wants the world to lose affection for their individual countries, so they will be more freely worship him and accept his leadership. He wants people to lay aside the past and history to worship his future. He will promise Heaven on earth. He will promise financial wealth for all. Already we see college students, who want socialism. What these young people do not realize when they beg for income equality, everyone will not be rich. Income equality will make everyone poor. By the time they realize that they with college degrees will be making what a kid in High School makes at McDonald's, it will be too late.

I am old enough to have seen Russians on TV, in lines to get bread. People are starving in Venezuela .

"Venezuelans Ransack Stores as Hunger Grips the Nation". If you are a bread company and you make the same income if you produce 50 loaves as you do 500,000, how many will you make? Especially when the more you make the more in cost you acclimate. Socialism will not bring happiness or contentment. It will bring starvation and despair. While there may be comfort in suffering together, it will not put food on your table.

What we are seeing my friends, is the march towards a world ran by an evil dictator. An evil dictator who will come, robed in peace and social justice. He will appear to be loving and kind but he is evil. His real objective will be to steal the world for the devil. He will succeed.

Do we hide in fear? Do we live like God has lost His way? No!no!no! We draw closer to God and as we see this things we look up like God tells us for indeed our redemption is drawing nigh. Jesus is coming back for us soon. Until then we pray more and we work for God because the time for work for God, will soon end. We rejoice in the knowledge that nothing that is going to happen is going to take God unaware. He gave us the knowledge of what is coming in "The Book of Revelations"

Pray my friends. Pray for the lost, pray for the persecuted, and pray for our Country and our leaders.
Rejoice in the knowledge that Jesus will be taking His children home to Heaven soon. Fear not, trust God.
Betty
Seen a dove in the feeder, sitting.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August 23, 2017

Proverbs 16:9 A man’s heart plans his way,But the Lord directs his steps.

I missed my blog yesterday. I took a fall Tuesday night and went to urgent care yesterday to make sure nothing was broken. We had to reschedule hubby's eye surgery that was set up for yesterday.
There often times things have to be changed in life because of unexpected occurrences. I have learned over the years, God has His reason for change of plans. When we trust Him we can take things in stride.
Praise God that nothing was broken and I am beginning to heal.

We can trust God. His direction in our lives are always better then our plans. We plan our lives on what we think is best. God knows what is best. We can see yesterday and today. God knows the past, present and future. There is a reason when God says no or wait. We can trust God with our present and our future.

We often wonder why God allows things to happen to us. We lose a job, we have a wreck, or some other bad thing happen to us and our hearts are hurt and confused. How could God allow something to happen to us, that hurts so badly? God's reasons are righteous. We can know without a doubt that God never allows things to happen to us so He can be amused. God sees the finish product we will become. He sees ahead how pain and tears for now will bring out a beautiful finish to our lives. We must trust God and that He knows what is best. If we allow our trust in God to weaken, we lose heart and we open ourselves to bitterness and anger. Trust in God must be steady, in the good and bad times.

Our love for God must be strong enough that when we walk through dark valleys, we do not become angry and tempted to stray from His path. We will be strengthen and our faith will grow as we draw closer to Him. Praise Him in the storms of life and our faith will grow. Rejoice in His will and we will find peace of heart and mind. Remind yourself that our Heavenly Father is trustworthy. God is perfect and His will for us is created in perfection.

Make your plans. Living requires making plans. When detours occur in our plans, trust God and His reasons for detours in our lives. Praise Him and trust Him in our daily walk with Him. He will never fail you.
Betty

I pray that God will bring you little diamonds of blessing today. When we got home yesterday, I was blessed to see the tiny squirrel feeding.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August 21, 2017

If you have had your TV on this morning, you will see constant reporting of the eclipse. This is a big event and people traveled from across the oceans to be in America to see this phenomenal event. God created a wonderful universe with Majestic events to watch and take part in. Sadly, many people love nature by do not love the God who created. There are groups that worship nature. The Bible tells of people who worship the creation and not the Creator.

God often used events like this as a warning of coming judgement. Several people have written books about this event and others that seem to be pointing to a coming judgement. As Christians we know that the judgment of the world is coming. God told us in the book of Revelations, what will happen during the judgment of the world and the anti-Christ.

Where do we stand as Christian? As we look forward to what is called the rapture, our hearts should be set afire with great expectation of the coming event that will take us from earth in corruptible bodies in an blink of an eye to incorruptible body and in the clouds with Jesus our Savior. Our spirits should be rejoicing, knowing we are getting closer to this event that will change the world. When millions of Christians disappear from earth, the world will be falling all over themselves trying to come up for the reason. Earth will never be the same at that point. If you are a child of God you do not need to worry about what will happen on earth, you will be with Jesus in Heaven.

This eclipse will pass and things will go on as usual. For now, we live for Jesus. We do not despair, though our world is threatened by wars. We keep our hope and trust in God. We lay aside fear for complete trust in God. The devil will tempt you to be discouraged. He will try to fill your heart with fear. Remind him and yourself that God is in control. Nothing will happen to us that God is not aware of our in control of. He will be with us through every trial and every burden. Rejoice in the knowledge that we are going home to Heaven soon. Sing praises to our Heavenly Father and be hopeful. Yes, we need to pray for the lost and continue in our service to God. Do not give up, our time in earth is growing shorter. Press on to the prize that is before us. We are not alone, God is with us!

Betty

Nature is giving us a gift today. It is wonderful example of the wondrous works of God.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August, 20, 2017

"My Jesus"

The world likes to put Jesus in their very own little box. Some prefer to think of Jesus as a baby in the manger. A sweet little baby in the manger who makes no demands. You live all year long as you please and drag the manger scene out of the attic at Christmas and sing sweet songs about Jesus. You might even try to be a little nicer during the Christmas seasons. After all Christmas is about kindness and love. When the tree goes down, the manger goes back to the attic and the real you, comes out.

Some prefer to see Jesus as a very loving kind man, who makes no demands on anyone. He talks about love all the time, but He doesn't talk about sin. We think of His Sermon on the Mount as sweet suggestions. While it would be nice to live like that, God knows we are just humans.

Some see Jesus on the cross. He has died for everyone and everyone is going to Heaven. Still seeing Him on the cross, we do not have to worry about Jesus calling us out for sins. We live like we want to and on Christmas and Easter we try to make it to a Church service.

Jesus cannot be put in a box. He came to earth as a baby, He lived and He called out hypocrites and called sinners to repentance. Jesus is no longer on the cross and He is now in Heaven in His Heavenly glory. Jesus is coming back, but not as a baby, but as a King of the World. He will rule with an fist of iron. Jesus will not be a passive sweet ruler. He will demand obedience.

When we become a child of God, we must accept all of Jesus and not just the part of Jesus that we are more comfortable with. Jesus is love! He left Heaven to die for the whole world. He is also judge and jury. Christians will stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ and sinners before the Great White Throne. Contrary to popular beliefs, we will not stand before Jesus, giving Him a piece of our mind. The Bible's says sinners and non sinners will fall before His feet and declare that He is God.

We decide in this life which Throne of Judgement we will stand before. If we accept Jesus as our Savior, only our works will be judged. Our sins will be covered by the precious blood of Jesus. If we refuse the gift of salvation, we will stand before the White Throne, where we will have to give account of every deed and sin that we committed. We decide. We cannot blame anyone but ourselves for where we will be on judgement day. The time to choose is before you die. Your friends and loved ones cannot pray you into Heaven, before or after you die. You must choose in your own lifetime, who you will serve. Will you serve yourself or God? You cannot choose which Jesus to serve. There is only one Jesus and He is King of Kings and Lord of Heaven.

Jesus is still calling sinners to salvation. As long as you have breath, you can cry out to be saved. When you become A Christian, you love all of Jesus. Remember Jesus judges in righteous judgement. He does not rule out of hate but justice. The angels of Heaven, rejoice when another sinner becomes saved.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August 19, 2017

How Do Please I God?

Hebrews 11:6"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”

Faith is a spiritual muscle. Just as we exercise physical muscles, to make them stronger, we must exercise spiritual muscles to make them stronger. When troubles come and we do not trust God to see us through, instead of our faith growing stronger, it becomes weaker. The next time trouble comes we will be defeated faster and discouraged sooner then before.

Even the world believe trouble makes us stronger people. There is a saying: "what does not kill me; makes me stronger". The world depends on their own strength to force their way through troubles. As children of God, we exercise our faith in Him, to get us to the other side of troubles. How do we acquire more faith?

Romans 10:17“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”

Our faith grows when we are sitting under good Bible Preaching and teaching. We can also listen to good Bible Preachers and Teachers on good Christian radio. Hearing the word of God, increases our faith in God. Sadly there are some Christians, who believe enough to get saved, but do not want to take the effort to grow in the Lord. It's like: "I've got my ticket to Heaven and I am just going to go about my life till Jesus comes or I die". They are baby Christians and they are content to live their lives as baby Christians. Sadly there are denying themselves a daily relationship with God.

The closer we walk and talk with God, the sweeter our relationship is. We all have distant relatives and friends that we get a Christmas card from them and that is the only contact we have with them. Just a card to let us know they are still alive. Some people seek to have that kind of relationship with God. Just as a once a year card, is not a close relationship with people, a distant relationship with God robs ourselves and God.

God sent His Son to die so that we can spend eternity with Him. We prepare for that relationship on earth by getting to know Him, here on earth. Not only does a distant relationship with God, robs us, but it makes us vulnerable to false teaching. A Pastor or teacher says that God has changed His mind about sin and has become "enlighten" by the world's standard and if we do not know the heart of God, we can be tempted to jump on that bandwagon. God knows all. He does not need the world to teach Him anything!
Jesus said that He is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. What was sin in Noah's day, is sin today.

The greatest reason to stay close to God, is our love for Him. When you begin a new relationship with a boyfriend or girlfriend, the more time you spend together, the more your love for them grows. The more time we spend with God, the more our love for Him grows. As and old bluegrass Gospel songs says "Wise men still seek Him!.

Faith is a gift from God. Without a measure of faith given to us, we would not be able to believe that Jesus can save sinners. Rejoice in the measure of faith that you have, and seek God's face and learn of Him, so that your faith will go stronger. Have a blessed day and remember God loves you.

Betty
The humming bird is coming around more. I saw the tiniest little squirrel yesterday. It was so skinny. Happy to see it at the feeder, eating.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August 18, 2017

When we love someone, we hurt when they are are hurt. When a memory of someone being cruel to the person we love comes into our mind, we still hurt for them. The devil would love to stir up bitterness in our hearts. If we are not bitter from our past hurts, he will try to make us bitter over our loved ones, past hurts. The devil will even try to make it seem righteous. Reminding us of the times, that some one was cruel to someone we love. While there is a righteous anger, there is no righteous bitterness. Bitterness is a cancer that devours the soul.

So what we do, when the devil reminds of past hurts our loved ones suffered? We pray for both parties. Why should we pray for someone who hurt our loved ones? It is the right thing to do. When we pray for both parties, we prevent bitterness from growing in our heart and we please God. Think of memories of past hurts for ourselves and others as a little reminder to pray for all parties involved. Pray brings healing and healing brings peace of heart and mind.

As children of God let us seek to grow spiritually every day. Ask God for spiritual strength so we are not blown away by the trials of this earth. Study the Word of God, so we are not corrupted by false Preachers, who have left the truth of the Gospel to preach a new Gospel that is more politically correct and more pleasing to the ears. Lest, we be led astray. May we be working every day to share God's love with others. Let us pray that our hearts be filled with God's Holy Spirit. Let us be good watchmen aware of the times we are living in and looking for the return of Jesus.

Remember, friends, no where in the Bible does God tell us to be looking for the anti-Christ, nor stocking up food and water for the tribulation. While it is good to stay prepared for storms, God did not call us to spend time and money stocking up bunkers for the tribulation. We are to be spending time working for God, studying His Word, and praying.

Betty
Saw a humming bird in my yard.

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August 17, 2017

I am a Christian. Why am I suffering?

1 Peter 1:6-9New King James Version (NKJV)6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, 7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, 8 whom having not seen[a] you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, 9 receiving the end of your faith—the salvation of your souls.

I do not know a Christian who is not under a attack from the devil. Does this mean that God has forgotten us? Has His love for us grow faint? Is He so preoccupied by the evil in the world, that individuals are not as important to Him? The answer for every question would be- No.

Of course we know the devil knows his time is growing shorter and he is attacking Christians on every side. Why does God allow him to do that? Could it be so we are more refined and have less things we will have to give account of at the Judgement Seat of Christ? Could it be that God is allowing these to happen to us, out of His love for us. Remember when Paul had to discipline the Churches, he often did it by letter, even though he had plans of visiting the Churches, soon. He would say to his brothers and sisters in Christ, I would rather discipline you in letters, so that I can love on you in person. In other words let me correct you now so when we meet face to face we will only have joyful things to talk about. Could this be one of the reasons that God is allowing us to suffer?

Maybe God is allowing us to be refined so we are spiritually stronger for this world and refined gold when we see him face to face. In this time of testing, let us resist the devil's temptation to grow angry and bitter towards God. Remember Job's wife said for him to curse God and die. Job's wife had given up on God. Job was willing to suffer here for his future in Heaven. Of course he had questions and so do we. As long as we talk respectfully to God we can tell Him that we are not happy with our circumstances. A friend quoted the verse yesterday, "Though God slay me, yet I will serve Him". May God bless Him with answers for his needs.

Life is not easy now, my friends. If the Lord delays His coming, we may even suffer persecution for our faith. Do not fear the future. What ever God allows us to suffer, He will give us the grace to sustain us.
Our suffering here will pale into mist when we step into Heaven. We hope not in the present but our hope is invested in a God who holds the future in His hands. Heaven is our future brothers and sisters in Christ. We work now not just for our reward in Heaven, but because we love God with all of our heart and soul.
Pray for our lost family, friends, and the lost of the world.

If you have not accepted Jesus as your Savior. Come today, to the one who died for your sins. He is waiting to save you. You cannot process a gift, until you accept it. To be saved, you must ask for forgives and turn from your sins. We cannot be saved and continue to live in sin. Just as you cannot be clean and stay in a mud pit. If you reject salvation, eternity in hell is your future. Decide today, where you will spend your eternity. Do not say that a loving God would not send any one to hell. God sent His only Son to die for us so we could go to Heaven. If we reject the gift of salvation, then we ourselves have chosen hell.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August 16, 2017

"Where is God?"

John 1:1-5King James Version (KJV)1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.2 The same was in the beginning with God.3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

God has always existed; He has no beginning and He has no end. God is bigger the universe. Yet in His grace and love for mankind is so great, that in His great marvelous wonder, He hears the whispered prayers of mankind. We find God with just a prayer. We learn about God and His great love for us, by studying the Bible. God wrote the Bible, using men, to pen a love letter to mankind. If the Bible is new to you, begin in John in the New Testament and if you ask God to make His Word to real to you. God wants you to know Him. He is not hiding from you. If we come to Him and ask Him to make Himself real to us in a way we can understand, He will do so. How to we become a child of God?

Romans 10:9King James Version (KJV)9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Being a child of God will not make your life perfect. In fact, in some ways your life may become harder? Why? We are living in the last days. There will be a day, when an angel will blow a trumpet and Jesus will call his children to Heaven. The devil knows his time is short so he fights hard to discourage Christians and fights to put doubts in their hearts. Remember, my friend, Heaven will be worth all the pain and suffering we have here on earth, just to walk into Heaven's gate. Jesus is with us everyday and He will never forsake us. We pray to Jesus every day. We praise Him for our salvation and His greatness. We tell Him our needs and ask Him to intervene for us. We pray for our lost loved ones and the lost souls in the world. The most important decision you will ever make, is whether to accept Jesus as your Savior and Lord or to reject Him. Your own decision will determine where you go when you die.

As fellow Christians, we rejoice when a new soul comes to salvation. Just as God said, we wish no one would go to hell. Why does God just save everybody? He gives everyone a choice. Look at it this way. What if the government arranged marriage? What is they put two people together as a married couple? No one would like that. We want to know the person we marry not only wants to be with us, but they love us and chose us for themselves. God wants Heaven to be filled with people to be with Him throughout eternity who chose to love God and to accept His wonderful gift of salvation. It is more then that though, nothing unholy can enter into the presence of God. When we accept Jesus a our Savior, He covers our sins with His own precious blood. We become Holy, not because we are perfect, but because Jesus was perfect and made the perfect sacrifice for our sins.

Where do we find God? We find God with an sincere prayer.

Betty

--------------------

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

August 15, 2018
Good Morning and Happy Tuesday,

As I walked around doing my chores this morning, I was overwhelmed by physical weakness and a feeling of helplessness. As the devil, sought to overcome me, God reminded me of the words to "Just a Closer Walk to Thee". My mind was so tired I did not remember the name of the song, but the first verse played in my head over and over. God was gently reminding me that even though by body grows so weak and my mind is tired, He is with me. I can walk in His Strength. He will sustain me. Yes, when I am weak, He is strong.

1 I am weak but Thou art strong;
Jesus, keep me from all wrong;
I'll be satisfied as long
As I walk, let me walk close to thee.

Why do the words say "Jesus, keep me from all wrong ?", because when we are weak physically, emotionally, or spiritually, we are susceptible to the devil's tares. The devil will try to get us to give up. He will tell us that God has lost interest in us or just doesn't care about us anymore. Just as God reminded me this morning, He will reach out to us in our weakness. Do not allow the devil to fill your heart with anger at God, so instead of embracing His love, we walk away from Him. It would be a tragedy to live for God for so long and turn away from Him and reject Him, when we are so close to the finish line.

I read post everyday on Facebook of Christians who are under attack from the devil. As His time to torment the children of God, comes to an end, the devil fights hard against them. He seeks to cause some to walk away from their faith in God. He seeks to cause God's children to sin and soil their testimony. When he cannot cause God's children to turn from their faith, or to sin, he think seeks to get the children to just give up working for God. There is no retirement for the workers of Jesus on this side of Heaven. We work for Jesus, even when we get so sick that are work is limited to praying for others.

Yes we are tired and some of us in bad health, but we press on to the prize. When we are overwhelmed, we cry out to Jesus for help. We have walked too many miles in the faith of Jesus, to turn back, now as the old song teaches us. Our hope is not in the physical things of these earth. Our hope is in the God of Heaven. When the devil attacks, remind him of his future. Remind yourself that we know the ending. God is going to win. We are on the winning side, though it may not seem like it now. The world is overwhelmed with evil. The devil looks like he has won the game, but we know the game is not over until Jesus comes back in the Second Coming and defeats the devil, the demons, and people who have chosen to fight for the devil.

https://youtu.be/Y6Ks49apflE

Betty

There is a breeze outside my window and I am finding comfort in watching the leaves move. I pray that you find little diamonds or blessings today to encourage you in your faith in Jesus.

--------------------

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  25  26  27 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement