Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » GOD Knew us before we were born.

Author Topic: GOD Knew us before we were born.
Beresheet
Member # 14253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beresheet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God definitely knew all of us before He formed us in these flesh bodies or in the womb of woman. To really understand that statement you would have to be familiar with God's three world ages. Not three different worlds, the same world or earth but three world ages or periods of time in God's plan of redemption or salvation. We all have past through the first world age already. During this first world age man was not in a flesh body. Man was in a finer body much like the spiritual body, one that didn't hurt or get diseased. This first world age was when Satan got to thinking he was high and mighty and had proudness within himself. He tried to taken over and God made war against Satan and his followers and God did prevail.

You all remember during that conflict between God and Satan, that one third of God's children followed Satan, one third of the children followed God and one third didn't know who to choose or follow. This latter one third that couldn't decide who they would follow, God said He would spew them out of His mouth. God doesn't like indecisiveness. God wants one to take a stand one way or the other.

At the end of this first world age God had to make the decision to destroy the one third that followed Satan and that one third that didn't know who to follow, or set up a plan of salvation. He still love all the children so He set up this plan of salvation to redeem all that would turn from Satan and come to Him. This was the end of the first world age.

This first world age ended with the Great Flood. I'm not talking about Noah's flood. During the Great flood, no man no bird no tree no buildings no nothing survived except the souls of Gods children. Which in turn were Inplanted in the flesh bodies of today. Noah's flood had Noah and seven family members along with two of every kind on the ark.

Then God started the second world age where man's soul/ spirit was placed in flesh bodies to decide for themselves whether they would love God or Satan. All these souls that lived through the first world age are the same souls that live in these flesh bodies during this second world age. Kinda a second chance for those to get it right, for those who failed in the first world age. We are now in the second world age, man is in a flesh body. No gender in that statement. We are getting close to the end of this second world age and we will be moving into the third world age, known as the Lords Day, also known as the millennium, that one thousand period of time for the redeeming of souls that will wise up, right before the Great White Throne Judgement. This is where God's children will either gain a soul that will obtain the status of deathlessness and will live forever and forever or a soul that will be blotted out. Finished,gone, done away with. Not even the rememberance of those who fail will survive.

Might mention and point out who God is referring to when He mentions the Elect. The Elect, that one third that sided and fought with God during Satan's overthrow, in that first world age, are the Elect. The Elect do not have free will like all the other children of God. The Elect are hear on earth so a God can interceded in their lives to have them do and say things that will further God's plan along. They are not here on earth trying to overcome, they have already proven to God who they will side with and God will use them in furthering of His overall plan.

Said all that to say this, this is the reason God could make this statement, He knew us before He formed us in the belly of woman. God knew us from the first world age. This is the reason God chose certain ones for specific duties in this second world age, the age we are in at the present. He knew their true heart cause they fought with Him against Satan's rebellion or attempted take over.

I will make this statement again, the souls that lived in the first world age, during Satan's rebellion, are the same souls that live in these flesh bodies of today. Same souls, different bodies.

Hope I haven't confuse someone. These things really take pages and pages to rightfully explain. Good luck my friends in Christ.

In the beginning
Beresheet

Posts: 4 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 17 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you so very much. But, what did I say different from simple belief?
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wincam
Advanced Member
Member # 14085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wincam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carol - you can if you wish drag your feet and hard slog but Jesus provided a quick and certain fix viz simply simply believe and warned us to simply do so would simply simply be very difficult if not simply impossible for most adults - I think He meant we must be like simple simon/Peter - wincam
Posts: 89 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wincam, we are all born with the sin nature we received from Adam. Christ offers salvation to everyone, but each individual must make a free choice to accept Christ as Lord and Savior.

Romans 10
9that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; 10for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wincam
Advanced Member
Member # 14085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wincam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes - believe it or not but not just Mary but we all also were saved before we were born - wincam
Posts: 89 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GISMYS13A
Advanced Member
Member # 10597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GISMYS13A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeremiah 1:5 - Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. GOD KNEW YOU LONG BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them. 17How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them!… PSALM 139:16

--------------------
GISMYS13A

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement