Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » A GENERAL TALK

Author Topic: A GENERAL TALK
wolfgang
Community Member
Member # 11037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolfgang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here again, i sent from my Laptop, bevor I sent from Handy. Well it is good to have this Forums like yours, where somebody who search the truth, can find the way to the ONE who is the truth: JESUS CHRIST! But you should not wonder if non christians will not visit christian sites.
Posts: 10 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wolfgang
Community Member
Member # 11037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wolfgang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I did not
Posts: 10 | From: germany | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you do something different when you sent me this question?
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wolfgang
Community Member
Member # 11037

well, i buttoned: add reply but then it not longer was seen
wolfgang
Community Member
Member # 11037

Carol, what i am doing wrong? 4 times my reply to you disapeared.
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be happy to help. What seems to be the problem?
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wolfgang
Community Member
Member # 11037

well i tryed several times to post reply.
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the same here wolfgang. Unbelievers have no interest in Christianity or our Lord Jesus Christ. But many of them have never heard the truth. As the Bible says:

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

Romans 10:17

wolfgang
Community Member
Member # 11037

well it seems difficult, because non christians have normaly no interest in Christian themes or itself in Jesus Christ. I dont know how it is in the states, but in Germany the most want have their own Moral and a selfcentered life. But I find it a good way from you tohave it in mind to reach the People which are lost. Lets pray that People which search for the truth find the answer even troough this sites.
noble
Advanced Member
Member # 11022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking around at various threads seeking places to energize this board. This thread has no action but I noticed the conversations they did have was not in the general category.
How about looking for ways to be getting involved within the community in secular areas but with a Christian attitude. How great a ministry this can be, when we are on school boards, history councils, community watch or programs where we can be an effective Witness for Christ.
Any comments?

Posts: 81 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement