Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Surprisingly Not Disappointed

Author Topic: Surprisingly Not Disappointed
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 18 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thefixer:
Dear brother AlanL,
Spoken as a true child of God. I commend you for keeping your faith though such trying circumstances. May your life inspire many to come to know the wonderfulness of God's love. If it be God's will, I hope to see you when we both get called HOME.
Your brother in Christ, LeRoy (thefixer).

Amen

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thefixer
Advanced Member
Member # 8837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thefixer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear brother AlanL,
Spoken as a true child of God. I commend you for keeping your faith though such trying circumstances. May your life inspire many to come to know the wonderfulness of God's love. If it be God's will, I hope to see you when we both get called HOME.
Your brother in Christ, LeRoy (thefixer).

Posts: 71 | From: Yuma, Arizona | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alan L
Community Member
Member # 8836

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alan L   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things have gone rather well, but suddenly I land up in the hospital. The good lord did not cure me as I believed, but I had put in a request when I found out about my disability long ago to the good Lord.

Turns out I still have Muscular Dystrophy, and my broken spinal cord, but even the doctors are amazed at my ability to almost appear as good as new. The Good Lord didn't cure me, but granted me time to do as some would say put my house in order, and finish something I was supposed to finish.

Slowly the signs and symptoms are returning, but at least I got the majority of what I needed to be done. He granted me time. I am not disappointed. My friend said that proves there is no God. I replied really ? To me this proved it even more. Because he didn't allow me to pass on with regret. How many can say that. He was like aren't you mad. NO I replied in fact grateful though many won't understand why. I truly do love my Lord Jesus. I have come to see all thing are truly possible through him, and him alone.

God Bless All of You here.
Alan L

Posts: 16 | From: Indianapolis | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement