Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Which Would you chose???

Author Topic: Which Would you chose???
Jeremiah333
Advanced Member
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeremiah333   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluefrog:
I just finished reading Eye to Eye, Facing the consequences of Dividing Israel, by W. Koenig.
If you ever had the slightest doubt that God can't be pushed too far read the book.

That book sounds very interesting. I can't wait to read it.

--------------------
JoAnne's Prayer Closet

Posts: 44 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluefrog
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Porky the Pig says after the music....That's all Folks !
The election is over. Some are so happy they can't stand themselves and others are so upset that no one can stand them either. LOL
It didn't turn out the way I had hoped but I think I will hang around anyway.
I just finished reading Eye to Eye, Facing the consequences of Dividing Israel, by W. Koenig.
If you ever had the slightest doubt that God can't be pushed too far read the book.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We being adults should protect the children.
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Alisha
Community Member
Member # 7438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Alisha         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for participating!
I posted this poll only to see people's perspectives in life and to see which they would choose, but in this hostile political environment, everything goes back to our current election. I for one can't wait for this election to be over, so we can all come together and realize united we stand and divided we fall.

--------------------
For surely, we shall behold Him!

Posts: 14 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seconded. I also voted for government to allow me to provide for myself. You know, freedom doesn't mean anything to some people. That is, the people who do not benefit by freedom see no value in it, and would rather trust in a government to provide for them. But the 'real' America knows that government cannot provide for anyone without becoming a burden which 'taxes' people. (A little humor there.) I mean, people whom we will call the 'have nots', when comparing themselves to others in the USA, feel left out, and poor. But if they would compare with the rest of the world they would see how blessed they are. And all one of them has to do is to look at Obama's brother, who makes $12.00 a year, and really think about it in order to understand.

And did Obama help his brother at all, ever? No! Moreover, Obama's tax returns show that he gave way less than a thousand dollars to charity time after time until he started to run for president. Then he increased it. I guess he thought better of it by that time because of how it would look.

The 'entitlement' mentality is the only mentality that these people can have, and they think it is 'owed' to them to have, whatever. I have news for them, I am poorer than they are, on the whole, and no one owes me a thing. The only one poorer than I am would be the street person. I appreciate opportunity. I appreciate some assistance in some things, so long as it does not burden anyone else, but I don't want anything given to me by government. For to say 'government' is to say the person next to you, and in front of you. For government doesn't 'produce' anything. It depends entirely on the people whom I just described.

But this is the worldly government. The heavenly government is different.

Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted to end violence against children worldwide which also includes the butchering of innocent fully formed babies in the womb.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Alisha
Community Member
Member # 7438

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Alisha         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you could only choose one of the following options for yourself, which option would you choose?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 9 user(s) have voted.
Voting started at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
For surely, we shall behold Him!

Posts: 14 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement