Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Author seeking conversion stories

Author Topic: Author seeking conversion stories
conversionstories
First Post
Member # 7429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conversionstories     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally believe I'm on the path to doing His work based on my talents as an author and lecturer. Having had an arduous journey of my own coming from a Judaic background before coming to Christ and loosing my family in the process, let's just say although I am firm in my faith, it still hurts. Therefore, he charged me with setting the record straight for all those in the same situation, for there are many...
I am in the process of writing a book about familial conflicts that arise when one converts to Christianity and follows Christ whether from one denomination to another, such as Catholicism to Lutheranism or from another religion such as Judaism to Christianity. Not all family members will follow suit, frequently there is backlash ranging from guilt and shame to estrangement. These can be issues between and among nuclear family members such as parents or siblings and you or perhaps your own spouse and/or children.
If you would be so kind as to email me with your story in brief I will then contact you with additional questions I may have.

Thank you so much,
Yours in Christ,
DW [1zhelp]

Posts: 1 | From: Colorado | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement