Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » The war isn't over...

Author Topic: The war isn't over...
christlovesu2
Community Member
Member # 7207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for christlovesu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

Just wondering what you're thoughts are about the war in Iraq?

I've been hearing a lot of what McCain and Obama have been saying, and trying to see where I line up.

I know that I've been praying for them and I found this really cool site that was set up where if you spend only $10, they'll send a bible over to the troops.

It's called operationfreedombell.org.

I'm not quite sure if they're able to go to church over in Iraq, but at least some of them will now be able to read the Bible
and hopefully those who don't know the Lord, will have their eyes open to Him from the readings. What better time than now.

Anyways, if you get a chance, check out that website, it really seems like a cool thing.

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement