Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Thank you Jesus

Author Topic: Thank you Jesus
Joy2Tworld
Advanced Member
Member # 6764

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Joy2Tworld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thank the lord i am not like other people, im glad i have been brought up the right way, i am thank full that Jesus died for us and rose again, so that all our sins are forgiven, I love life now i have found Jesus again, and this time i understand. My boyfriend is watching a program about booze, and the way people behave, it is the enemy's way of reeling you in to do evil things, drinking moderately is ok, but the way some go off is like there is no tomorrow. All it is in this day and age, is, drinking, doing silly things to impress your mates, sleep around or check out the adult pages. So if anyone new comes in here, that wants to get to know the lord please pray to him. Ask him to reveal himself to you, using visions and signs, he will show you if you are willing, i know people who have done this and not looked back since. Also i have a special prayer for you to say, and i believe if you have said this prayer and truly repent all your sins, and you want Jesus as your best friend.

Lord Jesus Christ
I accept you now as my Saviour,
Please forgive me for all the things i've done wrong and help me to for give others too,
Help me to be the person you want me to be and fill me with your holy spirit;
To comfort and guide me into all truth,
Thank you lord for setting me free. Amen.

He truly is the best friend you can have, he never lies, he never cheats, he never breaks a promise, he loves you for who you are, he is always there.

God bless you
Joy2Tworld

Posts: 24 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement