Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Coins circulating without ‘In God We Trust’

Author Topic: Coins circulating without ‘In God We Trust’
Aaron
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking "About time" as in "About time the government stopped lying". Ah well. [Frown]

Aaron

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Titus
Advanced Member
Member # 4394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Titus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"That is why Yahweh’s Name is mistranslated 7000 time in scriptures."

WOW, if there are 7000 mistakes as simple as mispelling a name I wonder how many other mistakes there are. Thousands most likely, OR there are no mistakes or mistranslations and God remains sovereign and has preserved His word for us.

Titus

Posts: 27 | From: Indiana | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wparr
Advanced Member
Member # 891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wparr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by becauseHElives:
American money…..

“In God we trust”

The God of which they speak is not “Yahweh” or “Elohim” of whom the scripture declare to be God,

But Lucifer the God of the Illuminati , Masonic Lodge and Secret Societies, the creators of this government..

That is why Yahweh’s Name is mistranslated 7000 time in scriptures

And never once is the name of Baal mistranslated in scripture.

Think about it!

The original manuscripts only contain the name Yahweh, Elohim, and El

AMEN brother AMEN

But most Christians DON'T want to think about it.

They are happy and content with the status quo.

They don't want what they've believed to be called into question.

But that's EXACTLY what Y'shua did - call into question the foundations of ones religious beliefs.

And that's what Peter and John and Paul and Stephen and the other followers of Y'shua did after Y'shua left them and gave them The Holy Spirit.

Posts: 1203 | From: Eagle Nest, NM | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wparr
Advanced Member
Member # 891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wparr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by frater_nothing:
quote:
Originally posted by Brian3:
The coin’s design has already spurred e-mail conspiracy theories claiming that the religious motto was purposely omitted. That rumor may have started because the edge lettering cannot be seen in head-on photographs of properly struck coins. web page

I wish they would void In God We Trust on ALL money.

We do not serve God and Money, or GOD on Money.

The mind tends to associate things which are grouped, that we associate 'GOD' with filthy lucre?

Those who design the money know what it is they do.

Do I really want In God We Trust on a panticle which also carries Novus Ordo Seclorum on the back seal?

Totally agree with you.

If I might also add

What does it really accomplish to put "In God We Trust" on money?

The nation is NOT trusting Yahweh Elohim, so they are but wasted empty words.

If we ARE trusting in God - then our LIVING will reflect it - NOT the money in our pockets.

A Christian pulls out paper and metal that is inscribed with "In God We Trust" to pay to watch/rent/buy a movie going AGAINST God's standard for Holy living.

A Christian woman pulls out paper and metal that is inscribed with "In God We Trust" to pay to change the color of the hair that God gave her.

A Christian man puts lots and lots paper and metal that is inscribed with "In God We Trust" into investments to get more paper and metal that is inscribed with "In God We Trust" than he originally had.

Is it just me or is there something WRONG with these pictures [Confused]

Posts: 1203 | From: Eagle Nest, NM | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 15 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
American money…..

“In God we trust”

The God of which they speak is not “Yahweh” or “Elohim” of whom the scripture declare to be God,

But Lucifer the God of the Illuminati , Masonic Lodge and Secret Societies, the creators of this government..

That is why Yahweh’s Name is mistranslated 7000 time in scriptures

And never once is the name of Baal mistranslated in scripture.

Think about it!

The original manuscripts only contain the name Yahweh, Elohim, and El

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

be happy that they recognize and still put God on ANYTHING these days.
frater_nothing
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Brian3:
The coin’s design has already spurred e-mail conspiracy theories claiming that the religious motto was purposely omitted. That rumor may have started because the edge lettering cannot be seen in head-on photographs of properly struck coins. web page

I wish they would void In God We Trust on ALL money.

We do not serve God and Money, or GOD on Money.

The mind tends to associate things which are grouped, that we associate 'GOD' with filthy lucre?

Those who design the money know what it is they do.

Do I really want In God We Trust on a panticle which also carries Novus Ordo Seclorum on the back seal?

Brian3
Advanced Member
Member # 6417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
I have been crucified with Christ,and I no longer live,but Christ lives in me. Galatians 2:20

Posts: 63 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement