Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Favorite Quotes!

Author Topic: Favorite Quotes!
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The heart of every issue, is the issue of the heart"!

quote:
It's Easy to Follow Jesus until you see where he's going!

Yeshua/Jesus is leading those that will follow to one place and one place only every day. to the cross, so we can take up our cross and follow Him into eternal life, for there is no other way. It is straight and narrow.

All be blessed as you find your way to Calvary.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like It's Easy to Follow Jesus until you see where he's going!

:::::::::::::::

That was a good one. When people find out that they are suppost to put Jesus first before anything else and they can not be in the lime light. They have a tendency to not want to continue.

Plow on, plow on...
David

And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God. ~ Luke 9:62

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timspong
Advanced Member
Member # 5240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timspong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are my two favorite quotes right now and both were key players in the reformation.

“….whenever I discern a sounder opinion in any matter whatsoever, I gladly and humbly abandon the earlier one. For I know that those things I have learned are but the least in comparison with what I do not know.” John Hus

"Fear is nothing more than a love of self" John Knox

--------------------
Yours in Christ
Timothy Michael Spong

Posts: 146 | From: Lagos, Nigeria | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdale1972
Community Member
Member # 6403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jdale1972     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everybody brings me joy, some when the come and some when they go.
Posts: 7 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian3
Advanced Member
Member # 6417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey What is Everyones Favorite Quotes or saying that we can share so others might be able to use them! Like It's Easy to Follow Jesus until you see where he's going!

--------------------
I have been crucified with Christ,and I no longer live,but Christ lives in me. Galatians 2:20

Posts: 63 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement