Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » When is the church going to get out of the WORLD?

Author Topic: When is the church going to get out of the WORLD?
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When is the church going to get out of the WORLD?

answer:

When the world no longer holds any attraction on an individual, is only way the “Church” will get out of the world!

The majority of the "Church" is totally fascinated and held captive by this world. It is proven by its involvement with all the pagan holidays.

Easter a pagan holiday instead of Passover, a time recorded in the scriptures for the people of Yahweh to remember for all generations, which pointed to the time that the Eternal Sacrifice would be made for all mankind through the blood of Yeshua.

The accounts of the Feast of Israel and the example of mankind’s obedience and disobedience in the Old Testament are written for our example.

But instead of teaching something that will actually increase understanding of scriptural understanding, the wolves in sheep clothing masquerading as Apostles, Prophets, Evangelist, Pastors & Teachers continue to feed the Church on the traditions of the pagan world making the word of Yahweh of none effect.

Pagan holidays promoted by the so called Church started by the Mother of all Harlots the Roman Catholic Church include Christmas, Easter and Valentines day.

There are many other pagan holidays started by the Mother of Harlots but I am not going to go there.

There is so much to be learned from the Feast of Israel, that would benefit the true child of Yahweh but instead the so called church spends it time promoting Easter bunnies, chocolate eggs, decorated eggs, pretty new dresses and maybe a hat, sun rise services (referring back to the worship of the sun), decorating trees, giving gift to each other, promoting greed and covertness (instead of giving a gift to the person that is actually supposed to be having the birth day), pretty decorations.

The spirit of the world is truly in the so called church,

3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL3LN3TN
unregistered

Icon 14 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. The Church should get out of the world.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The people that are attending only come to give God only one hour of there time so that GOD can bless them"
------------------------
we cannot see into the hearts of people. yes, there are people in the pews who are there for what they can get but there are also people there who want to grow closer to God, people who want to serve God.
It is fruitless to try to put people all in to one box for only God knows the hearts.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike777
Community Member
Member # 5916

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Mike777   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The church needs to let go of the world so that God can come back to the church again. The people that are attending only come to give God only one hour of there time so that GOD can bless them. That is not the way our Father operated. First we have to die to our self centered ways of living.

Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Matthew 16:25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
Matthew 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

Does the people want to pa y the price that God is asking them to do, if Jesus did it so can we do the same. Man doesn't want to separate Himself from the world.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

We as Christians still have our man made programs, church building programs, etc. That is not separating ourself from the world, just being chained and bound to it. Jesus Christ is commanding us here in the scriptures to not be apart of this world, if we have not done the separation form the world we are still a friend of the world.
God can't be our friend if we still have the self centered life style.
The people that makes the church has to get God back into their life's again and set the world out.
To do that we have to give ourselves to prayer again not just coming to God an ask Him to bless our self centered ideas and stuff. He is not a gimme God, just give me everything I want. It is not about you it is all about Him.
God is the GOD of ALL.

From: The Revolutionist His Bondservant Forever In Christ Jesus \0/ [rapture] [wiggle7]

--------------------

Posts: 20 | From: Webb City, Missouri | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement