Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » CLEAN

Author Topic: CLEAN
Community Member
Member # 5909

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8241981   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is cool! Yeah I use to listen to rap but now I get embarassed by the things they rap about. It can be pretty nasty. I am glad that someone is addressing the issue.

--------------------
God Bless,
Heather [Smile]
Start Your Own Moms Group with a Purpose!

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings jmforya [Kiss]
welcome to the Christian BBS board.

I think its a great idea. I believe our ears needs to be careful of what they listen too. [youpi]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jmforya
First Post
Member # 6224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmforya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hip hop and rap music today is all about sex and money and filled with curse words right? What about all the young people who like to dance and sing along with the catchy hits? I got an internship at this music company Fontana, and i get to hear alot about the new things that are coming out. I heard today that Beyonce's dad created a cd called Kids Rap Radio because he wanted his grandson to enjoy the good beats but without the nasty lyrics. So...it comes out Dec. 5th. Its got songs alot of the popular rap and hip hop songs..but remade by younger rapper with more christian like lyrics. Dont you think its a great idea for kids that love hip hop? I would like to know what you guys think???
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement