Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Rare Bible study books in the Internet

Author Topic: Rare Bible study books in the Internet
Sergej Fedosov
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sergej Fedosov   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Eduardo,

Yes, I live in Ukraine. In Donetsk. They are big industrial ceneter in East of Ukraine.

--------------------
Sergej A. Fedosov

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey- I am very much interested in things like these. Tell Me are you from Urkrania. My grandfathers 1 brother and 2 sister lived in the Kiev, although my grandfather was born in Meschev.
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sergej Fedosov
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sergej Fedosov   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, address of site is: http://bible.zoxt.net .

--------------------
Sergej A. Fedosov

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sergej Fedosov
Member # 6046

Dear friends,

May I ask you about help and opinions?

Now we open site with faximiles of rare books about the Bible. It has several faximiles yet:

English Hexapla 1841. Greek New Testament according to Scholtz with 6 ancient English translations: Wiclif 1380, Tyndale 1534, Cranmer 1539, Geneva 1557, Rheims 1582, Authorised 1611

Alfred W. Pollard "Records of the English Bible. The Documents Relating to the Translation and Publication of the Bible in English, 1525-1611". Henry Frowde, Oxford University Press, London, 1911

William Jennings, M.A. Lexicon to the Syriac New Testament (Peshitta), The Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1926

Massoreth Ha-Massoreth of Elias Levita, being an exposition of the massoretic notes on the Hebrew Bible, or the ancient critical apparatus of the Old Testament in Hebrew, with an English translation, and critical and explanatory notes, by Christian D. Ginsburg, LL. D.

We plan to publish on site another books and write his list in "In progress" sections. I need in information, which books we must publish in first. Which is more needest? I shall be very glad, if you inform me your opinion.

Yours truly, S.F.

--------------------
Sergej A. Fedosov

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement