Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » What type of occupation do you hold?

Author Topic: What type of occupation do you hold?
Cricket
Advanced Member
Member # 2960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cricket     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Chuck

I am a paralegal in a corporate law setting. I love basketball, reading and making my own greeting cards, when I have time for something other than work and school. I am going back to school to finish my paralegal studies degree and then will continue on to get a BA in Politics and Government. I have not been on the BBS board for awhile as I changed email providers and lost my login info. I recently go it and here I am. Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July.

--------------------
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
---Vincent Van Gogh

Posts: 56 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wendy C.
Member # 5852

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Wendy C.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Schwab:
Just thought I'd try to get a better scope of the people in here and get to know some of you better. Just curious of what you do for a living if you'd like to share!

I provide analytical support on both a technical and conceptual aspect for a Marketing software company.

I am a SAHM who presently does daycare in my home, but that is coming to an end. I am starting in September doing childcare part time in the gym across the street. This way, I can still be home for my teenage girls.
Wendy

--------------------
HE is MY WAY, HE is MY TRUTH, HE is MY LIFE

Posts: 5 | From: Kelowna, B.C. | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nan29
Advanced Member
Member # 5761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nan29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I'm an accountant for a financial services firm in New York City. I'm studying for the CPA exam. I took 2 parts and passed them, I need 2 more to get certified. I have a wonderful 13 year old son. We live in a nice house in the suburbs.

Nan

Posts: 38 | From: New York | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahar
Advanced Member
Member # 5810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Chuck - I'm a management consultant with a large American company. I work on public sector consulting jobs and live in London with my wife - no kids yet but we've been married less than a year so there's still time [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers

Andy

Posts: 290 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Chuck,

I am a nurse. Married 28 years, have 4 grown children, no grandchildren yet, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 bird also in the family, I love the Lord and Yeshua and I love all here on the boards. Shalom

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 21 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am self employed and run www.church-webs.com and www.arkwebs.com Christian Website Hosting, plus I have a White Dove Release service www.whitedoveevent.com

I also design websites and run many online ministries such as:

Jesus Radio
www.jesus-radio.com

Biblical Preacher
www.biblicalpreacher.com

Evangelistic Tackle Box
www.e-tacklebox.com

LiveTracts
www.livetracts.com

AudioTracts
www.audiotracts.com

CyberTracts
www.cybertracts.net

Hear Good News
www.heargoodnews.com

Know Him Online
www.knowhimonline.com

Lost in Church?
www.lostinchurch.com

Hell's Passion
www.hellspassion.com

The Christian BBS
www.thechristianbbs.com

Fish the Net - The Evangelistic Tackle Box
www.fishthe.net

Ministry Clipart
www.ministryclipart.com

Christian Chat Net
www.christianchat.net

Church Directory
www.church-webs.com/churches.htm

Encourager - Devotions
www.e-ncourager.com

Online-Churches.net
www.online-churches.net

I have been married for 19 years to a wonderful woman whom I love and have two wonderful children 13 & 7

I love our Savior Jesus Christ and want to serve Him forever and ever. I try to live with eternity in mind, so I keep the right prospective in life.

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My occupation is : I am retired from the US ARMY
I am a Nurse, been doing healthcare over 30 yrs. I am a Minister and I am studying to be Counselor for the bereved and hurting.

I love music, I love all sorts, but my favorite is Country Gospel and of course Mahalia Jackson.
I love playing the piano and singing. I entertain at nursing home and find it quite refreshing talking to people who have history that has not been printed.

I am a father with three Children all grown up and soon to be grandfather in September.

I believe in doing sudden acts of kindness. Drop the basket at the door of a neighbor, ring the door bell and run. Perhaps a little ray of sunshine will open the door for the Lord.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hubby is a retired Railroad Conductor. He was forced to retire early because one of knees could not be fixed even though he had three surgeries.
I have mostly been a stay at home mom, but I have had three jobs. The last job I had I worked for three years as a transporter/aid in surgery.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuck Schwab
Community Member
Member # 5857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuck Schwab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thought I'd try to get a better scope of the people in here and get to know some of you better. Just curious of what you do for a living if you'd like to share!

I provide analytical support on both a technical and conceptual aspect for a Marketing software company.

Posts: 12 | From: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement