Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Jesus is NOT God?

Author Topic: Jesus is NOT God?
saved1948
Advanced Member
Member # 5391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saved1948     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus is God<><

--------------------
John 3:16+6\[/p..................For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,that whoever believed in Him should not perish but have everlasting life

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tennessee Elijah
Advanced Member
Member # 5277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tennessee Elijah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JIGROP
Jesus is God, repent or perish!

Many people in this world have not been convinced that Jesus is God. In spite of historical documents, and indisputable intelligence that made the Bible possible, there will always be doubters who refute truth. For those with open minds, and those who are willing to respect Holy Words designed to enlighten, this information will prove that "JIGROP" is a valid one-word witnessing message that can be used by true Christians.

Jesus is God just as surely as God is God! Our Holy Bible teaches that Jesus is fully God and fully man. The Old and New Testaments proclaim Jesus as God. He is "the fullness of the Godhead" in bodily form.

"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily." Colossians 2:8&9

When someone refuses to believe that Jesus is God, ask them to explain the meaning of names used to identify Him -including "child," "son," "The mighty God," and "The everlasting Father."

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

If we believe the Bible, and if we believe that Isaiah was a credible prophet, then we should believe that Jesus is God. The name "Immanuel" -- means "God with us." "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." Isaiah 7:14

Isaiah predicted the experience between John the Baptist and "God."

"The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God." Isaiah 40:3

"Isaiah" and "Esaias" are the same person who foretold the coming of John the Baptist as the "voice of one crying in the wilderness."

"For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight." Matthew 3:3

John baptized the "LORD", the "God," the "child," the "son" -- the One we know as "Jesus" -- according to the word given by Isaiah.

"Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him." Matthew 3:10

For our brothers and sisters of flesh who serve false gods, or no god at all, they must be told why "JIGROP" is a message worthy of serious contemplation. Jesus must be accepted and respected as "God" -- the "Messiah" -- or there will be dire consequences for unbelief.

"But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting." Micah 5:2

The "Church" of God is different than manmade "churches." God's "own blood" -- the blood of Jesus poured out on the cross -- "purchased" those who are members of His Church.

"Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood." Acts 20:28

It was not wrong for the apostle Paul to speak of Jesus Christ as "the great God." He even recommends that we Christians echo his words!

"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee." Titus 2:13-15

It was not wrong for Peter to describe Jesus Christ as "God and our Saviour."

"Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ..." 2 Peter 1:1

We understand the Bible and we believe that God was manifested in the bodily flesh of Jesus. We are intrigued by the "mystery of godliness." We know that "God" was manifested in the flesh as "Jesus" -- even though the doubters have been seduced by "doctrines of devils."

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron..." 1 Timothy 3:16 - 4:1&2

"Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven." Colossians 1:15-20

"If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him." John 10:37&38

Jesus is the "image of the invisible God." Jesus is the "head of the body, the church." Jesus "made peace through the blood of his cross." Jesus said, "...the Father is in me..." JIGROP!

NOTE: Many more scriptures are available for a more comprehensive study of this subject to prove that Jesus really was, is, and always has been "God!"

Make JIGROP Famous!

--------------------
DO A WEB SEARCH TO FIND JIGROP

Posts: 55 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement