Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Sad

Author Topic: Sad
Tennessee Elijah
Advanced Member
Member # 5277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tennessee Elijah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...I am happy for each little bird that sings and everyday it has the sun shining or not. He shows me we can be grumpy complaining people or happy content people of HIS..."

Thanks for being a nice person. Your faith in God and your desire to remain "glad" instead of "sad" is a wonderful testimony. You reminded me that I should try to be more positive -- and not allow the negatives of this world dominate my thinking. May God bless and sustain you and your family as we move closer to His coming.

--------------------
DO A WEB SEARCH TO FIND JIGROP

Posts: 55 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pleasemaranatha
Advanced Member
Member # 5150

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Pleasemaranatha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The subjects you mentioned always make me sad also and even angry at times.

But somethings make me happy and grateful.

I thank God for helping me through living with all my illnesses. Slowing down by being ill gave me time to pray more often for others. He showed me many need to be lifted up in prayer and I had time to obey. More time to read and study his HOLY word also. More time to repent of my sins.

I am grateful for my husbands job of 25 years laying him off for the last 3 months ...so far. God has helped us each day trust HIM and grow in faith. Christmas was not materialistic this year but focused more on His birth and our redemption through HIM. It has taught me that my time is not my own but must be shared, interupted, and altered. He has and is showing me how He can use both of us right where we are.....to HIS Glory.

I am happy for each little bird that sings and everyday it has the sun shining or not. He shows me we can be grumpy complaining people or happy content people of HIS.

When I can come here online to message boards full of more Christians I feel joy and the closeness of God. I thank God for all of you and pray with ya all even if it isn't posted that I did or agreed.

God has in the past,today, and future done many miracles for us. It makes me happy that HE IS REAL and alive in our lives. I am grateful and praise HIM for all in this life even with the evil in the world. The unseen things God does is remarkable. I have seen a glimpse. He is bigger than the negative things and holds our hands leading us.

I am not as elegant as you all, just stumbling simple in my writings. But I feel I must post why I am glad too.... not just sad.

God does have a sense of humor remember. He sure laughs with us showing us funny things that we used to take so serious. I love Him so !

That is all I want to say for now and hope it did not offend anyone.

--------------------
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning. Psalms 130 verse 6

Joyce

Posts: 308 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tennessee Elijah
Advanced Member
Member # 5277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tennessee Elijah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It makes me feel sad when I encounter mean-spirited people who think it is funny or smart to be rude to others.

It makes me sad to know that so many people on this planet are stupid, deceived, totally evil -- and rebellious against those of us who Love and worship Jesus.

It makes me sad when I see someone hurt another person.

It makes me sad when cruel people use words like weapons to destroy good relationships, destroy reputations and destroy happiness -- simply because they are ignorant and under the influence of Satan.

It makes me sad to know that evil souls will be lost eternally if they fail to set their hearts right with God.

It makes me sad when I try to be a friend to others and since I am a Christian, they choose to be an enemy instead.

It makes me sad when I have to disassociate myself from tormentors who hate, lie, steal, destroy and kill -- because to be loving, honest, charitable, productive and compassionate is not a part of their nature.

Those people who make me sad are like poison food being fed to hungry children. They mock faith in God, because they have shallow thoughts. They tell lies, because Truth makes their evil lives miserable. They laugh at Christians, because they are too dense, too self-destructive, too hateful, too cunning, too selfish -- and too stupid to realize why Jesus loves them.

People who make me sad seem to care little about the meaning of Life and why they need to care about what happens after death. So be it! If they choose to live like the devil and go to Hell instead of Heaven, maybe I should refuse to care anymore! Let the degenerates who hate God -- and hate me -- be told: Elijah will not be sad much longer. A time is coming in the near future when I will be sharing a happy place where only the children of God will be allowed access.

Home Page for Tennessee Elijah

--------------------
DO A WEB SEARCH TO FIND JIGROP

Posts: 55 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement