Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » How do I explain? Quantum Prayer System.

Author Topic: How do I explain? Quantum Prayer System.
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The site is not Christian, but rather holistic new age pablum, universalist in nature and purports harnessing the supposed universal energies of prayer regardless of faith.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do we need to do to help accelerate our own healing process?

1. You need to believe that you are your own healer.

2. You need to know that all healing happens from the inside out.

3. Only you can control the speed of your healing and recovery.

4. You can not be a victim to anybody or any one other than to yourself.

5. Intentionally focus your own healing ability inside yourself.

6. Be specific and precise when requesting wishes from the universe.

7. When in need, ask your angel, the one that is designated for you, your specific heart’s desire.

8. Above all respect your body as the most precious possession you ever have.

9. Bring more love into your life, inner live. Love all of your body equally in totality, without discriminating against any one part.

10. The more you cleanse and alkalize, the more you control the level of your well-being.

Christian
I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help [cometh] from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.…

Catholic
O Lord, holy Father, creator of the universe, author of its laws, you can bring the dead back to life, and heal those who are sick…

Protestant
We pray, O God of hope, for all families whose lives are torn and disrupted…

Judaism
I will lift up mine eyes unto the mountains: from whence shall my help come?
My help cometh from Ha Shem, who made heaven and earth...

Buddhism
Just as the soft rains fill the streams, pour into the rivers and join together in the oceans, so may the power of every moment of your goodness flow forth to awaken and heal all beings…

Hinduism
Oh God, lead us from the unreal to the Real. Oh God, lead us from darkness to light. Oh God, lead us from death to immortality. Shanti, Shanti, Shanti unto all…

Islam
I seek protection for my soul in the Lord of the earth and the Lord of the heavens...

Pagan
Holy mother, send angels of comfort and relief to those who are suffering with pain...

Native American
Mother, sing me a song that will ease my pain, mend broken bones, bring wholeness again…

Other Faiths
Send Thy peace O Lord, which is perfect and everlasting, that our souls may radiate peace…

New Age
Holy mother, send angels of comfort and relief to those who are suffering or in pain with breast cancer…

Multifaith
God, Mother of us all, we ask Your blessing upon bless all who face the choice of life and death...

Collection of information on the power of prayer +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, this isn't meant as spam, so nobody freak. [Eek!]

I came across this website which is selling something called the "Quantum Prayer System". I don't know what it is exactly, it says it uses a computer to broadcast the "healing frequencies". [Roll Eyes]

I know there have been scientific claims on how sound can be used to heal people. Personally, I can attest to the power of praise and worship music, but I don't know about this QPS thing. [1zhelp]

See for yourself...

Prayerswithlove

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement