Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Is there anyone out there willing to help

Author Topic: Is there anyone out there willing to help
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Krystal: Please PM me with your address. My husband works for a company that makes doodle art. I would love to send Nathan a care package for the hospital. I am sure I can round up some fun things to entertain him while he is stuck there and I will have to think a little harder but I am sure I can find something to brighten Arianna Dawn's day too! Please PM me with a mailing address and I will get something going right away!

PS: If they have a favorite character let me know!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the Board Krystle. Will be praying for the blanket of protection over you and our little family to meet all of your financial and medical needs. [hug]

You should make some inquiries as to what charities are available in your area to meet your basic needs.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will be praying for your precious children. We will also pray that Yahweh Yirah will cover the medical bills and house-hold bills.

Blessings and Shalom.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Krystle
First Post
Member # 5160

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Krystle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! Well I am a newbie here and not sure if this is the right place to post this but I will forge ahead. I am a mother of 2 kids..Gage is 4 years old turning 5 Dec. 12th and Arianna is 11 months turning 1 on Nov 3rd. The reason I am writing is cause they both have to be hospitalized and was wondering if there is anyone out there willing to send cards or maybe even a care package to them. My son is being hospitalized until they can figure out why he is having so many small seizures. And then my daughter is geting ready to have her left pinkie finger amputated. I would be so grateful to anyone that would help brighten my kids hospital stay..Because right now I am a full time student at Ivy Tech College and having a full time job..and lately I have had to take a lot of time off of work due to all of this. It is no problem to keep a roof over our heads...Our main problem is keeping food on the table..So if everyone would keep my family in their thoughts and prayer. And if anyone can find it in their thought and prayers you would be a godsend. Thank you for reading this.

--------------------
Mother to:

Nathaniel Gage-4 yrs (Dec. 12th)
Arianna Dawn-11 months(Nov. 3rd)

Posts: 1 | From: Indiana | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement