Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Who am I

Author Topic: Who am I
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the boards, Steve!

Blessings and Shalom,
Joanna.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristi
Advanced Member
Member # 3396

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Kristi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya Steve [wave3] Warm Welcome! [clap2]

--------------------
YSIC \o/
MsGuidedAngel aka KristiAnn
*~*Kristi Ann's Haven*~*

Posts: 109 | From: Oregon | God Loves You! | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve,

I will see if the library has that book by Diana Gabaldon.
God bless you and your family,
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve
Member # 4973

Icon 7 posted      Profile for steve   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the welcome. Yes, the Lord of the Rings definitely put New Zealand on the globe so to speak. You sound like one "with-it" Grandma. I hope your grandchildren appreciate that.

My wife really likes reading as well. Her favourite books are also set in Scotland, however they are more historical fiction/ romance. You may have heard of the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. That's what she's into at the moment.

Thanks again. Until next time.

Steve

Posts: 3 | From: Christchurch | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Steve,

Like many Americans, I did not realize how beauitful New Zealand was until Lord of the Rings.
I am 53 and a grandmother of two and mother to two. Hubby and I have been married 35 years.

I can tell you it takes along time to teach this old dog new tricks. I am learning to knit from a book and the internet and it took me 4 days to do one roll. [Smile] Of course that was alot of ripping up the roll over and over. I now have 15 rolls. I am making a wash rag. There will be no doubt it is home made trust me on that. Hopefully, I will imporve with time.

I got saved at 7. I grew up in the Assembly of God Church but have been in the Baptist Church for over 12 years. I like to read modern murder mysteries. My fav authour is M.C. Beaton from Sctoland. I like to crochet and play sims university on the computer and of course I love to surf the web.

Welcome to the site and God bless you,
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
din_na2004
Advanced Member
Member # 4494

Icon 7 posted      Profile for din_na2004   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome brother, this is a very unique forum, there may be times when many disagree and the discussions become very heated but it's very evident that everyone still loves one another here.

quote:
I live in Christchurch New Zealand
Love the name of your city. Awesome...

Your Brother in Christ,
Yul

--------------------
Galatians 2:10 All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do.

Join us to expand the fathers kingdom.
www.kingdomofhopeandlight.com/chestnut

Posts: 29 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve
Member # 4973

Icon 7 posted      Profile for steve   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Guy trying to host a monopoly night without first Introducing myself. My name is steve I live in Christchurch New Zealand. I am a Christian of some 17 years. Married with 3 children and number 4 is due on the 1st of November 2005. I am all new to computing: (You can teach old dogs new tricks it just takes time)I love the Lord, Love my family and I love playing Monopoly. thanks for your time. Bye.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Posts: 3 | From: Christchurch | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement