Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » my uncle and some true stories! *click here*

Author Topic: my uncle and some true stories! *click here*
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad - anyone who doesn't believe in Jesus has a veil over their eyes.

2 Corinthians 3:14
But the people's minds were hardened, and even to this day whenever the old covenant is being read, a veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chop suey
Member # 4804

Icon 21 posted      Profile for chop suey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know this doesn't really mean anything but my uncle dennis is a rev. and he wrote a bookits very touching [Wink] he told me how he became a christian, and also my grandad did preching, that is, before he did of leukaemia [Frown]

anyways, in my uncles book there are some storys about times when he has come across people who have not agreed with christians or have not even got the knolage of who god is!!

one of the stories was he was out to buy a carpet, and as he went to pay for the carpet he wrote a check one that said rev. dennis - so the man at the counter said, 'your not!' den goes ' 'not what?' 'one of them!'finaly he (at the til) started asking people in the carpet shop what they thought he looked like one said a second hand cars sales man.

and if that wern't bad enoth listen to this one!
a teacher took the kids to a church to look around a young lad looked up at the crusifix with jesus on it an said ' whos that bloke?'

and those are both true aweful! people don't even know who jesus is! to them its nothing! [Frown]

what do you think?

Posts: 2 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement