Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » A New Chapter - Thank you all for the last one.

Author Topic: A New Chapter - Thank you all for the last one.
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linda, you have been (and still are) my sister in Christ and a mentor to me in my walk with Christ. I can't wait to meet you one day, whether here on earth or in the Kingdom of Heaven. I hope you keep in touch somehow and I will keep you in my prayers, as always.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linda [Prayer] Hang in there

Satan is a busy enemy

Hope all is well [thumbsup2]

In Yeshua's Love
Dale

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wetshoes
Advanced Member
Member # 48

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wetshoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linda

I hope there is nothing between the lines written here that would find you leaving altogether!! I knew you before you were a moderator, so I know that it is not necessary for you to be a moderator for God to use you here. It is just that I could not imagine the hole you would leave if you left altogether!

love your insecure brother!

--------------------
WoodStoneSteel@hotmail.com

Posts: 279 | From: San Diego County California | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Study
Advanced Member
Member # 3991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Study   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Linda,

I will be praying for you as you move on, to higher heights and deeper depths in Christ. Know that you are loved and have been much appreciated on this board. May our Lord and savior, watch over you always.

God bless you,

Study

--------------------
http://www.biblenotebooks.com
The book no Christian should be without!

Posts: 364 | From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Dear Sister in Christ;

May God truly bless and inspire you in your new pathway of endeavors. You have been such a blessing to each of us, and so often such a steadfast voice of reason and encouragement. Your leadership will be so missed on the BBs, and your presence irreplaceable. May our Lord truly surround you with His glory, and guide your steps upon the pathways of His perfect will and eternal love for His precious children. We look forward to many more posts of wisdom, and the weilding of the shining Sword of Truth in the hands of our dear Sister in Christ.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 6 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pray that you are able to get rested and find peaced in everything you do.
love,
betty [Kiss]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 7 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
{{{{{{{{Linda [hug] }}}}}}}}}}}}

God Bless you for all your Years of Faithful Service here. You have been so many things to me in over a year and a half that I've been here. You've been a Sister, a Friend, a Mentor, and even a rod of correction when it was needed [Wink] I thank you So Much for all of this! Most of all I thank GOD for You and your Faithfulness to HIM [clap2] [clap2] [clap2]

God Bless you as you journey on in this new chapter HE has opened to you. I will look forward to hearing from you as time allows [Smile]

I'm reminded of a Michael W. Smith song right now:

"Friends are friends forever. If the Lords the Lord of them. And a friend will not say never, cause the welcome will not end. Though it's hard to let you go, in the Fathers hands we know... that a Lifetimes not too long to live as Friends." [Smile]

as well as this Scripture:

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoping you won't become too scarce around here H4HS. You have shared many moments of great insight and wisdom. [hug]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 2 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone: I have been waiting for David to read a note that I had sent him, before I shared this with you all. I have asked David to remove me as moderator from all the forums, and just allow me to be a member here. If you have problems or alerts you will need to send them to David as I will no longer be doing this job.

I want to thank David for the opportunity that he has given me these past years to serve him and God here; his friendship has blessed me and this place has been for me a place to grow and learn so much and to be part of what God was doing in many many lives and I will ever thank God for David and this place and all of you.

I wanted to thank all of you who have been such a blessing to me as I have served here, your many prayers and notes of encouragement have blessed me in ways that you will prbably never fully know. I love you all so very much. I plan to remain here as member and to come back to visit as time allows, but God has shared with me that the work here that I have shared in these past years is come to an end and he now has for me other things to do. And so for me a new chapter opens in this book of life.

I am looking forward to this next chapter and I will covet your prayers as this race takes me in another direction and I will keep each of you in mine.

God Bless you all richly.

Love In Christ,
Linda

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement