Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Back in the land of the living

Author Topic: Back in the land of the living
wonderful_sky
Advanced Member
Member # 1808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wonderful_sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gail, so happy to hear that you and yours are safe and well!

Father, Thank you for our sister, Gail. Father, help her insurance needs to be met in a swift manner. Keep her safe and well Lord.

In Jesus Name,
Sky

--------------------
He who kneels down to God, can stand up to anything [Prayer]

Posts: 220 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Passing Through
Advanced Member
Member # 1864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just Passing Through     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just this afternoon got my phone turned back on since Jeanne, we lost our roof, front and back porches, more trees. We are alive, THANKS TO GOD. WE are still waiting on Insurannce people from Frances, now we have 2 claims. With no phone I could not come on here and say thanks for your prayers, as I am doing now. Better late than never---HAHA Our house was flooded what a mess. I hope all of you are ok----love, your sister in Christ---Gail

--------------------
Gail

Posts: 145 | From: Okee. Fl | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement