Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Drank a Krispy Kreme? Opinions?

Author Topic: Drank a Krispy Kreme? Opinions?
Endoxos
Advanced Member
Member # 2929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endoxos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry... but that sounds absolutely wrong! Drink a donut? Icky! (that is... of course... until I saw the pictures! I'm thirsty now. I'm gonna go make a milkshake in a bit! ^_~)

--------------------
My signature is apisdn umop.

Posts: 362 | From: HELP! I'm stuck in a DOS window! | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spurgeon
Advanced Member
Member # 3401

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Spurgeon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, now that all the restaurant chains have all the low-carb options, and now that Krispy Kreme is doing better (go figure), Krispy Kreme can let you drink your donuts, so to speak, as a glazed frozen beverage

http://money.cnn.com/2004/07/21/news/midcaps/krispy_kreme/index.htm?cnn=yes

I was just wondering has anybody tried one and what's it like?

Posts: 39 | From: Cookeville, TN | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement