Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Hello All!

Author Topic: Hello All!
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Sorry for the Late Reply)

I just became a member last week, and had a bit of trouble with finding old posts.

Welcome and Well met.

Glad to have you, and I look foward to our discussions and lessions we will be able to share with each other.

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael W. Moss
Member # 2206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael W. Moss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the welcome [Smile] That was not the least bit corny(Okay maybe a little [Wink]

--------------------
God Bless You!
Michael W. Moss

Posts: 4 | From: New Whiteland ,IN | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
promises
Advanced Member
Member # 1993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for promises     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Michael! I'll wager you'll be able to weather any storm that might arise in a debate! (I know, that was corny) [Roll Eyes]

Glad to have you, hope you enjoy your time here!
[wave3]

--------------------
His Alone

Posts: 144 | From: Southern CA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael W. Moss
Member # 2206

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Michael W. Moss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all and Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!!

My name is Michael W. Moss and I am 28 years old and live in New Whiteland, IN. You can see my bio at:

http://home.insightbb.com/~mosspier/

Glad to be here and I look forward to the discussions here!!

Also I want to make you aware of what has been called "The Best Kept Secret In Franklin, IN) And that is our 11AM Worship service at Grace United Methodist Church in Franklin, IN. Additional info and a "invite" page is located on our prayer site at:

http://home.insightbb.com/~mosspier/prayer.htm

--------------------
God Bless You!
Michael W. Moss

Posts: 4 | From: New Whiteland ,IN | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement