Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » In need of Bibles !!!

Author Topic: In need of Bibles !!!
the truth
Advanced Member
Member # 548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the truth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically what we do is Send Bibles overseas to needy missionaries. We as America are so blessed to have the Word of God so accessable They are not so fortunate in other countries. The statistics I have read suggest that 50% of the world has never even seen one verse of Scripture
75% of the world do not own a bible. THis is a sad fact considering The word of God is what changes people IF you want to know more let me know. God bless. [Smile]

--------------------
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise as some men count slackness but is long suffering to usward not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance II Peter 3:9

Posts: 72 | From: In the middle of a lost land dying world | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wonderful_sky
Advanced Member
Member # 1808

Icon 17 posted      Profile for wonderful_sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!
Can you tell me a little more about how this program works? We might be able to help, but would like to know more about this ministry. Our church is considering replacing many of our Bibles in our pews in the next year. If I knew more about this project I could suggest that we pass them on. Thanks!!
God Bless,
Sky [dance]

--------------------
He who kneels down to God, can stand up to anything [Prayer]

Posts: 220 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the truth
Advanced Member
Member # 548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the truth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to ask if anyone would be interested in collecting Bibles at their church for our Bible sending ministry. Ask your Pastor if he would ask the congregation if they would bring in any old bibles they are not using for a good. cause. Then when you have a box full send them to us If you need to be reimbursed e-mail me and let ne know ahead of timeyou will be sending a box and I will tell you which way to ship it. Thanks. God bless.

--------------------
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise as some men count slackness but is long suffering to usward not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance II Peter 3:9

Posts: 72 | From: In the middle of a lost land dying world | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement