Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Need opinions/advice on a speech for tv

Author Topic: Need opinions/advice on a speech for tv
Demonexecutor
Advanced Member
Member # 1516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demonexecutor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everybody,
Next Wednesday after the midweek service some members of the church I go to are going to go across the street to a park that is taken over by gangs and drug dealers at night. We are going to get other churches involved too and I was thinking what a witnessing opportunity this could be if we invited the news cameras to come. I've worked up a small speech and was hoping to get your opinions on it.

This is to all of you drug dealers and gang members out there that have taken over this park at night. Tonight we have prayed a hedge of protection around this park and taken it back for the children and families it was intended for because our God is powerful enough to do it. When you guys realize that something has happened at this park, I know that you may just move to another one but I have a better idea. Why don't you come to one of the churches that is involved here tonight and get saved? Although we obviously don't approve of what you're doing, that doesn't mean that we won't accept you. It you are sincere about wanting to turn your life around, you will be welcomed with open arms. After all we love you and want the best life possible for you which is only possible through Jesus. I am living proof that God can change anyone if they are willing to let Him. To any of you out there who think you are trapped because of an addiction, know that it is possible to work through it. We love you and most importantly so does God. Jesus died on the cross because He loved you and wants a relationship with you. Come make your extended family even bigger by joining a church family that can help you as you turn your life around for something positive.

Marcia

Posts: 22 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement