Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » A little about me

Author Topic: A little about me
Matt
Advanced Member
Member # 853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Marcia!

I'm glad you found comfort in the Lord! [thumbsup2]

Posts: 23 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demonexecutor
Advanced Member
Member # 1516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demonexecutor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I'm new here I thought I'd let you guys know a little about me. I am 25 and love the Lord (although I do have to admit sometimes I don't act like it.) My nights are pretty busy with things going on every night except for Saturdays and Tuesdays. This includes Church on Sundays, midweek service on Wednesdays, and the worship part of the recovery group that I go to on Friday nights so I'm fed a lot, which is good considering my struggles with addiction. Before I started attending groups I'd gone from anorexia, to compulsive gambling, and then finally to compulsive shopping. I realize now why I've been so prone to addictions but I won't go into that right now. If you're interested you can see why in the testimonies forum. Anyway, I am coming closer to God all the time and am glad I'm here. From what I've seen so far, it looks like it's going to be a really uplifting forum.

Marcia

Posts: 22 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement