Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » The Holy Land Experience

Author Topic: The Holy Land Experience
Primoa1970
Advanced Member
Member # 1016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primoa1970     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kindgo:
[QB] Oh my thats not my web page! [fie]

I would love to go to Israel [Cool] but I guess
I will have to wait for the Millinium Reign, just think we will be able to walk the streets with The Lord Jesus Himself!

Isn't it wonderfull to think about that! Just think.....there will be thousands of people wanting to see Jesus and yet...when we finally see Him...it will be as if you are the only one He sees. I have ALL eternity to thank Him too. By the way...sorry about that....thought you went to Israel..whoops!

--------------------
1 John 1
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Posts: 639 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt
Advanced Member
Member # 853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your use of smilies! [Big Grin] [thumbsup]
Posts: 23 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my thats not my web page! [fie]

I just put the link up for the pictures.

I would love to go to Israel [Cool] but I guess
I will have to wait for the Millinium Reign, just think we will be able to walk the streets with The Lord Jesus Himself!

[Big Clap] [Smile] [Big Clap]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primoa1970
Advanced Member
Member # 1016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primoa1970     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] Wow Kindgo....you've been to the "real" holy land....lucky you! I'm sure you've been asked this question a thousand times before but, what was it like to walk where Jeses walked? And to pray (if you did) where Jesus prayed? What an experience that must have been. Nothing compared to the blessed reality that we all have coming to us who believe someday!!

--------------------
1 John 1
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Posts: 639 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your welcome Matt... [Laugh]

Well I thought it was funny ya no welcome mat
[Laugh]

Anyway here is some more photos [Kiss]
web page

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt
Advanced Member
Member # 853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That looks nice! Thank you! [Big Grin]
Posts: 23 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is some photos from the park..

web page

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Matt
Advanced Member
Member # 853

Sounds great! [Big Grin] Do they have a website? Is it in Orlando? [Confused]
Primoa1970
Advanced Member
Member # 1016

[thumbsup] This past December, I had the priviledge of driving to Florida (like I do every year) and going to a new theme park outside of the norm. It's called The Holy Land Experience. Might I strongly suggest if any of you are planning on doing the Florida vacation thing...please make it a point to visit this park. It's alot cheaper than the other parks ($35 if I remember correctly) and it is worth every penny...especially if you are a Christian!! There are things there that I will never forget. The entire history of the bible is played out for you in a 1 hour tour...with original scrolls and bibles to boot. Please take my word for it....if you plan on going to the Orlando area soon....go to this place. God bless.

--------------------
1 John 1

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement