Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » New Believer needs help

Author Topic: New Believer needs help
sisimi
Member # 1543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sisimi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOD is faithful,he sees through your words to your heart .the bible says those that come to GOD must know that he exist andthat he is a rewarder of those who deligently seeks him.seek him ur way just do it diligntly and He would be faithful to reveal himself to you.

--------------------
-grace to you-

Posts: 5 | From: lagos, nigeria | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin; God is with you in this decision you want to make.

This decision is about accepting Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior. Jesus becomes your 'Final Sacrifice" You are saying that with this Sacrifice is for your sins past, present and future. That with this decision you will become an adopted Child of God. Forever belonging to the Family of God with all inheritances.

God wants you to come to Him now, with your heart and body and soul. Fancy words are not necessary, your heart speaks for you. There is no pat prayer of acceptance. I have seen many 'prayer formats' that in the end can be meaningless unless it is what your heart speaks.

Robin; speak your heart right now, go to your knees right now, talk to God right now, Ask Jesus into your heart right now. There is no more perfect time that is better than right now!

God Bless you my child

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HealMyHeart
Member # 1379

Icon 20 posted      Profile for HealMyHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a relatively new believer, although i was raised Baptist, public education system did a fine job in wiping my mind clean of the truth and introducing new "truth" Then I met Paul, I really belive that he was sent to me to open my eyes. Anyhow, we go to chruch every Sunday and Im relearning what it means to be Christian. After the churches last Baptism we watched, where people *just* like me were commiting theirs lives to Jesus and I said to Paul "I want that to be me, I want a closer relationship with God" He told me when we got home about a prayer of salvation, and all that day at work I was thinking of things i wanted to be in mine. Is this weird??? I want it to be just right, exactly what I want to say. from the heart. Had anyone else taken such time? its really important to me, but how important is it to God?

Any advice would help me. I joined this forum because I'm troubled, and need guidance.

--Robin

--------------------
"You'll have challenges in your life and you'll meet them splendidly!"

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement