Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Where do you think of God the most?

Author Topic: Where do you think of God the most?
Matt
Advanced Member
Member # 853

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God is on my mind the most in the morning. [Smile] My mind is clear and I feel blessed to be given another day!

Then as the day goes on I tend to forget Him as everything else in this crazy world comes at me [Frown] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 23 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girl Loving God
Member # 1294

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Girl Loving God   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, I think of God as often as I can....ALOT during school & through out my day.....He's always with me. [Smile]

--------------------
~Confide in Him and he will listen~

Posts: 5 | From: Oklahoma U.S.A | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Quietness He Speaks To My Heart. [Cross]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daddy's*Girl
Community Member
Member # 1025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daddy's*Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well, as it says in the song, "how great thou art". Get it?

[thumbsup] [Big Grin]
Posts: 12 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gary
Advanced Member
Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hana,

I have to agree with much of what the others have said. The longer I follow Him, the more He is in my mind. He's in my thoughts when I awake, when I go about my daily work, especially when my co-worker and I speak of Him, when I come home to my wife and family, when I go to bed. I even dream about Him.

When I kiss my wife, I think of how greatly He has blessed me.

When I am with my new church, I can observe how He has moved in the hearts of all these people to come together to worship Him.

As I look back on my life, and see how He has worked in the good times, and even moreso, how He has worked in the tough times, and I realize how close He has been to me all through my life even when I didn't know Him yet, then I know that He is mine.

Hana, everything, all the time, makes me think of our wonderful Lord.

I pray that you will come to know this joy, too.

In Christ,
Gary

--------------------
"For the wages of sin is death,
but the free gift of God is eternal life
in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 6:23 NASB

Posts: 436 | From: Mankato, Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, as it says in the song, "how great thou art". Get it?

--------------------
Why do we care what people think of us when we know what God thinks of us?

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daddy's*Girl
Community Member
Member # 1025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daddy's*Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i look at the sky, especially during the sunset. it always makes me think of how wonderful Abba is to paint the sky every night for us. He’s such a wonderful artist. Our Father is awesome. [Rolling]
Posts: 12 | From: Texas | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sojourner
Advanced Member
Member # 19

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sojourner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cameron,
That hasn't been a trial I've had to face so far (court)!

Sojourner

Posts: 276 | From: CA, U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sojourner:
At the place where I'm under trials.

Court? [Razz]

--------------------

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sojourner
Advanced Member
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sojourner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the place where I'm under trials.
Posts: 276 | From: CA, U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

When I look at the sky. Especially the night sky.

--------------------

hana
Community Member
Member # 1253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know what you mean when you pray for protection from crazy drivers Kindgo!I have to agree ERIEGREEN, looking at the sky during the night also makes me think about God too. And He is wonderful!!! [Smile] Showers are a great place too! [Smile]
Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Waterdog
Advanced Member
Member # 24

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Waterdog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think of Him most in the shower. It's the one time during the day I'm not distracted by my daughter, my husband, the dog, the tv, and can just let my mind wander. It always wanders to Him.

--------------------
So let us go forth to Him outside the camp (Heb 13:11-14)
 -  -

Posts: 374 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think of Him when I am driving, I pray for protection [uhoh] from all the crazy drivers.

At work I think of Him, because the ceiling is gold, the building is from 1920 with a tin ceiling. Its very fancy and reminds me that someday I will be walkin on streets of gold! [Smile] [Big Clap] [Smile] I might get raptured right up through the gold ceiling...
on my way home I thank Him for helping me make it through the day. He leads me every step I take and every move I make.

At home we read the Word together and praise Him for all the good things He has given us.

Nature too makes me think of Him, how beautiful
the world is that He made for us.

This is a hard question to answer, He is always on my mind... [Cross]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hana
Community Member
Member # 1253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do you think of God the most?

Today I went to the beach and I walked alone and thought of how wonderful it is to be here and how wonderful God must be to care so much to make something so beautiful. I think of God the most when I'm alone at beaches, freshwater springs, and forests. Being at the beach made me want to ask all of you where you think of God the most. [Smile]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement