Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Hi, I'm new.

Author Topic: Hi, I'm new.
Sojourner
Advanced Member
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sojourner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to our new members!

I am a 30 year old who was born again 25 years ago. I know what it's like to be back-stabbed by people from church. That's why we need to expect zero out of frail, fragile, fallen, depraved human beings and put all our trust in the Lord, Who will not disappoint. (Romans 5:3-5) I like to encourage all new-comers I find to come to Sojourners' Song in the Bible Topics section and contribute a couple of lines: we are trying to make the longest poem on the internet. So if you will, please join us there and have some fun!

Sojourner

Posts: 276 | From: CA, U.S.A. | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
art
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Angelheart

I hope we are down to earth here on this board but if we are not, give us a jab, we can stand to learn something from each other.C'mon up to bible topics and share with us, it is where most of our traffic seems to hang out.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelhearts
Community Member
Member # 1234

Icon 7 posted      Profile for angelhearts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Evelyn I am new on here also. Thought i'd check it out and see if there are any down to earth christians.
I have been a christian for over 10 years but unfortunately have been hurt by back stabbing people.
i lonely for talking to other people of the faith.
so anyway welcome to you and me. lol

angel

Posts: 7 | From: Southeast Florida | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bambi
Advanced Member
Member # 544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey welcome to the boards [Kiss]

--------------------
Monday Morning

Brother's Keeper

Posts: 298 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Evelyn! Welcome!!!! Hope you make some friends here. If you have MSN Messenger and ever feel like chatting, my address is cameronpatrick@hotmail.com.

--------------------
Why do we care what people think of us when we know what God thinks of us?

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Hello Evelyn, I am a grandpa, over and over again, and I welcome you to this fellowship of gab.

Have a good time and have lots to say.

God Bless, Joel

art
unregistered

Hi ya Evelyn
Welcome to this board! I think you will like it here, we have a great end time forum and a good bible topics section. Say whats on your heart, we would love to have dialogue with you. [Smile]

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evelyn,

Welcome to our board [Kiss] We are all glad that you have joined us. [Big Clap] [Big Clap]

I am a grandma, so I know yours is right about being with Christians. [Smile]

We have some very wise people on this board. [dunce]

I hope we will be a blessing to you, as you will be to us.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evelyn
Member # 1240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evelyn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm new to this board. As you can see from my screename, my name is Evelyn. [Big Grin] My grandma suggested I find an online christian chat where I can talk to others. If it's ok, can you guys introduce yourselves so I can get to know you a little bit more?
Posts: 2 | From: Miami Lakes, Fl | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement