Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » seeking gods will for a wife

Author Topic: seeking gods will for a wife
JCisGOD
Community Member
Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCisGOD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will brother, I just got married couple of months ago and God is faithful I thought I will never meet a wife that loves me and cares for me but, I was wrong with God all things are possible. Now I have a Godly wife and we both love the Lord and we are looking forward to having children soon. God bless you brother and yes you will be in my prayers. [thumbsup]

--------------------
Romans 1:16 - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

salvation... is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
--2 Timothy 2:10

Posts: 14 | From: GLENDALE,CA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joseph
Advanced Member
Member # 270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joseph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
I am joseph and i am 31 and single.
And i feel it is time to settle down,and i have being praying for the lord to open the door for a few years now.For me to meet a partner soon.
And i would like to ask you all to pray for me,that god will open the door for me soon,if poss.
Thank you all
with love in christ
joseph (somerset)

--------------------
joseph12_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Posts: 47 | From: taunton,somerset | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement