Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Can I join you guys?

Author Topic: Can I join you guys?
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Kelli;

God bless you!!
This is one of the best sites on "the net", and you are now in the company of mature Christians, Blood bought, Born-again, Believers and Children of the Living God. The Moderators and Administrators do a superb job of providing a sanctuary dedicated to glorifying and honoring our Risen Lord.

Welcome, and may God bless your heart, and draw you ever closer to His Glory, and His perfect will for you. You are a precious child of the Living God and one can never perceive the awesome depths of His Love for you.

1 Thessalonians 5:
See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
Rejoice evermore.
Pray without ceasing.
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Quench not the Spirit.
Despise not prophesyings.
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
Abstain from all appearance of evil.
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
Brethren, pray for us.
Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss.
I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lost
Advanced Member
Member # 343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome kelli!! it's good to have you back at home with the believer's where you belong. i've never been to maryland but i would recommend trying a calvary chapel church. i stumbled on to them when i was in college and they just teach straight through the Bible. i've learned so much from their various pastors that i recommend you check them out. if you don't like them then don't go back. the link for their churches in the maryland area is: http://calvarychapel.com/affiliates/md.htm
hopefully there's one near you. just remember to always seek God and His will in your life. see you around the boards.

lost

--------------------
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life. - Rev 22:17

Posts: 115 | From: Los Angeles/San Diego, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Kelli,

Great to have you here,

HIS MERCY< ENDURES FOREVER

I am the heart guy, my message to the body concerns the heart....

Seek HIM with our whole heart,
Love the TRUTH with your whole heart,

PHIL 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: [and] again I say, Rejoice.
PHIL 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord [is] at hand.
PHIL 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
PHIL 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. PHIL 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.
PHIL 4:9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
PHIL 4:10 But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.
PHIL 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, [therewith] to be content.
PHIL 4:12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
PHIL 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kelli:

Welcome to our board, we ar glad you have joined us. I think you will find a lot of encouragement here. We are blessed to have a good group here and we are glad to have you join us.

I do not think there is one here who cannot relate to your stuggle, but God holds on to us and guides us back to him when we stray! I am so thankful for that. Dont' worry about your husband and dont try to change him, that is for Goid to do. Just pray for him; God will hear you and you will be amazed at what God and you can accomplish through prayer.

Again welcome!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
listener
Advanced Member
Member # 338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for listener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think your post will have struck a chord with many people here. i hope you gain strength as i have from the assorted viewpoints you'll encounter.
if you click on 'my profile' at the top of the page, you'll be able to read any private messages you have been sent. most of us discover this service by accident!
God Bless you.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELCOME Kelli

TO OUR RECRUITING DEPARTMENT

STATEMENT OF FAITH FOR RECRUITERS

Your loins girt about
Having on the breastplate
Your feet shod
Taking the shield
And take the helmet
And the sword

Always with all prayer and supplication
Watching thereunto with all perseverance

May this statement of faith teach you;

The Way
The Truth
and Everlasting Life [Big Grin]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Kelli, and welcome. On this board there are many tales to tell, and great lessons learned.
Here you can be enriched with knowledge and fellowship, and understanding.

May God Bless you on this journey

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kelli!!
Welcome and I love days like this when I come to this board and a new poster is here. You really made my day!
I thank God that you have repented and returned to Him. As for your comment about the father of lies really going after you now, well, you know he's a liar so you will be ok. Stronger is HE whop is in you than he who is in the world.
Just keep your eyes on God and you will be wonderfully protected. God doesn't lie. He said He won't allow us more than we can bare.
I pray God will lead you to a church of His choice. I pray your husband follows you. Be a good, loving, Christian wife and he will. God said our spouses are sanctified through us.

I hope we hear more from you. I promise to be as big an encouragemtnto you as I can. I will pray for you daily.
[Kiss]

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelli, Welcome, welcome I am so glad you have joined us [thumbsup]

Just jump in where ever you want, I am sure you will be a blessing to us [Kiss]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
art
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kelli
A very hearty welcome to you dear sister. You are in the right place, for we are just like you. We have our struggles and our weaknesses but when we trust in the saviour, we are overcomers. When we trust in ourselves, we fall. I am sure there are times when you can be encouraging to us and we can be encouraging to you. So , you are in the right place, Kelli.
"5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." (1 Peter 5:7).

[Smile] [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4given777
Member # 452

Icon 21 posted      Profile for 4given777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone, my name is Kelli. I am 22, happily married and have one son who is 14 months old. I have been saved for about 3 years now. I fell away from the lord about a year ago back into my old ways. I recently have been trying to get my life straight. My flesh and my spirit where in a battle. I finally broke down this morning and asked Jesus to take away all the sin and help me get strong again. I felt soooo much better. I now have to be very careful because Satan will try even harder to bring me down again. I just ask that you all pray for me and my family. My husband is saved, but not living a godly life. I am looking for a good bible preaching church in my area so I can grow with other christians. Sorry so long, I just wanted to give you a little info on me. Hope you don't mind if I join you.
Posts: 3 | From: Maryland | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement