Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Feeling Some Better!!

Author Topic: Feeling Some Better!!
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Christine,

I am so thankful for answered prayers!
[Big Clap]

Jesus is faithful to take care of us.

He will turn everything to the good for those that love Him, do you love Him?

I do!

I have peace of the Lord no matter what storms I face everyday.

Your our sister and we love you [Kiss]

I will continue to pray for you.

Just remember look up and be ready cause Jesus is coming soon and all this mess down here will be nothing ever again, till then try hard not to let things get to you, give it to Him He will take care of it..

Hey don't make me get in your face [Laugh]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Hislove
Advanced Member
Member # 265

Icon 11 posted      Profile for 4Hislove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Prayer] [Bible] I have had made it through my work day...I took some extra medications, I continued to pray with your prayers and I am starting to feel more at peace. I hope it lasts....I am sorry if I worried you all. I just can't help it if things happen and it is stress related..I just flip out. At least this time wasn't as bad...thanks to Kindgo for Flat Out Telling Me To Calm Down!!! I could see you standing in my face, slapping me to reality and telling me to calm down... [Roll Eyes]
Thanks for being there for me too, I really appreciate it, More than you can know [hmm] !
Linda, I look forward to hearing from you about all that you want to share with me too.
Thanks again Gang!! You mean a lot to me!! [Prayer]

--------------------
Your Sister In Christ,
Christine

Posts: 50 | From: Bloomfield, Ky. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement