Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP!

Author Topic: PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP!
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Brother Joseph,

Greetings in the Name of the Messiah Yahshua [Jesus]!

you can pray for my family, as we are moving closer to God YaHWeH Almighty the enemy is warring , walking around as a roaring Lion seeking "whom" he [may] devour!

God is so good to us, just as i want to be to my three sons, (and a child on the way), i want to show them the love of the Father and i want to be there for them all the days of their life...

Every three steps we seem to take, satan has taken a step or two, but by the grace of God, were still gaining ground....

We are trying to lay aside every weight that hinders us in our walk to [walk as He walked]...

Remember us dear Brother, as we will not forget you .....PTL [Smile]
[Prayer]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joseph
Advanced Member
Member # 270

Icon 7 posted      Profile for joseph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear brother Ntercesser,

Thankyou very much for your message of support and love,
May the lord reach out to you now,and bless you in a special way,and help you in your needs.
Please let me know,if you need any prayer for anything?
The lord has being so good to me. I want to pray for other brothers and sisters in the lordwho needs prayer too.
read romans 5.1-9
I was reading it today,and i was really blessed by it.
With love in christ
joseph (england)

--------------------
joseph12_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Posts: 47 | From: taunton,somerset | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ntercesser
Advanced Member
Member # 332

Icon 20 posted      Profile for Ntercesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't think i said it in my last post (though it was long and wordy [uhoh] )
I am and will pray for you Joseph, as a brother (and lover of the UK [Wink] )

Posts: 66 | From: in Texas,wanting the UK, praying for Home | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ntercesser
Advanced Member
Member # 332

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Ntercesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm new to Cbbs, but i know that you(Joseph) have many strong children of God beseeching the Father on your behalf.
in a less preachy way; Bro, we's got yo back! [cool hat]

there is no shame in asking help from brothers and sisters when help is needed.

and from the few other posts i have seen of Dunbar's, he( i am assuming, forgive me if i am wrong) seems to suffer from love issues [Kiss] (for all problems stem from a lack of love)

the incident with Miguel was a simple misunderstanding.

there is love here and we can't let Strife(minion of the enemy) creep in. [thumbsup]

In Him,
Me

Posts: 66 | From: in Texas,wanting the UK, praying for Home | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joseph
Advanced Member
Member # 270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joseph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Dunbar,
I have not taken offence at your message,
Meby I should have typed it in a different text.
I can se where you are comming from.

But at the same time, I can sence that, there is something in your life that needs to be put in order.

I want to be more like jesus,and allways be a true blessing to others arround me.
God bless
joseph

--------------------
joseph12_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Posts: 47 | From: taunton,somerset | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen BecauseHelives,

Praise God you got your job Joeseph...

God is good and is worthy to be praised.... [Smile]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joseph
Advanced Member
Member # 270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joseph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to thank you for your ,essage,and prayer for me.
I am a born again christian,and i really care for the people arroung me,and i do help in my church,with out reach on the streets,and i pray with other people and with them.
I trust in the lord,and i just needed someone one to pray for me in my hrs of need.
God have answered my prayers,and the prayers of the the sincere christians who have prayed for me over the last 3 weeks.
First I have got a new job,as a nd assistant prenter for a christian family buisness,printing leaflets and magasines.
And god have provided me with the money to pay my debt off,praise god for his true love to os.
It is terible that a lot of so called christians,doint want to be more like christ.and only thing about themselves.
Love in chtist Joseph (somerset england)

--------------------
joseph12_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EXCUSE ME BECAUSEHELIVES I BELIEVED YOU DID NOT READ MY POST CORRECTLY; MY WORDS WAS, (CAUTION IS NECESSARY IN ALL MATTERS) I AM NOT JUDGING THIS MAN BUT CERTAIN CAUTION IS NECESSARY ON THIS MATTER.

BUT IN THE OTHER HAND WE CANT HIDE THE TRUTH REGARDING CERTAIN APPROACH REGARDING THIS MATTER, YOU ARE NOT TAKING TIME TO READ MY STATEMENT.

THE STATEMENT I AM MAKING ON THIS LINES RIGHT KNOW ARE NOT RELATED TO OUR DISCUSSION.

(WE MOST NOT FEEL PITY TO TELL THE TRUTH) AS MUCH AS JESUS IS MERCIFUL HE ALSO CAME ONLY WITH THE TRUTH.

Thank You
Love in Christ
MAC

Job 33:18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

Job 33:28 He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.

PS 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

[Cross] [Cross] [Cross]

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings to all,

Dunbar and Miguel Angel Chaparro, I fear you miss Y’SHUA’S HEART,

ACTS 3:6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

MT 5:39 But *I* say unto you, not to resist evil; but whoever shall strike thee on thy right cheek, turn to him also the other;
MT 5:40 and to him that would go to law with thee and take thy body coat, leave him thy cloak also.
MT 5:41 And whoever will compel thee to go one mile, go with him two.
MT 5:42 To him that asks of thee give, and from him that desires to borrow of thee turn not away.
MT 5:43 Ye have heard that it has been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour and hate thine enemy.
MT 5:44 But *I* say unto you, Love your enemies, [bless those who curse you,] do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who [insult you and] persecute you,
MT 5:45 that ye may be [the] sons of your Father who is in [the] heavens; for he makes his sun rise on evil and good, and sends rain on just and unjust.
MT 5:46 For if ye should love those who love you, what reward have ye? Do not also the tax-gatherers the same?
MT 5:47 And if ye should salute your brethren only, what do ye extraordinary? Do not also the Gentiles the same?
MT 5:48 Be *ye* therefore perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect.

I do not know this person Joseph, I do not know his heart, but I know the heart of
THE FATHER.

You owe this person an apology, I pray for you both who claim to know THE LORD and do not do the things, HE said.

This is a bulletin board, at best it is always impersonal, and a sincere pray from your heart would have cost you nothing, even if Joseph is not sincere, you may effect some other soul, that is seeking guidance and direction and compassion from hearts that understand THE HEART OF Y”WEH.

Joseph, that of this worlds goods I have not, but with a heart of understanding and brokenness, I ask OUR LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER , to reach down in HIS ABUNDANCE OF MERCY AND GRACE AND MEET YOUR NEEDS, BY HIS RICHES IN GLORY.

beauseHElives

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CAUTION IS NECESSARY IN ALL MATTERS, BUT TRUTH CANT BE HIDE WITH ONE HAND.

Thank You
Love in Christ
MAC

Job 33:18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.

Job 33:28 He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.

PS 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

[Lighthouse]
Ezekiel 33:7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dunbar
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
joseph, stop embarrassing yourself and others by attempting to take advantage of Christian people who are too well mannered to tell you to shape up. as an englishman i am sickened by the transparency of you post. get off your **** and get a life. and take your begging bowl with you. you have a computer and an internet connection. you have no need to beg.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abba Father,
Open the doors You would have opened, close the doors You would have closed.
Give to joseph that peace of God, the peace of mind that passes all understanding.
Help joseph to hear Your voice only.
i ask these things in the Name of Jesus

--------------------------------------------
Joseph,
remember the words of Jesus as he calmed the winds and waves.
Peace, be still

T7

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4Hislove
Advanced Member
Member # 265

Icon 15 posted      Profile for 4Hislove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Prayer] Hevaenly Father, Please take care of Joseph. Embrass him and guide him to your loving light and grace. Place him in front of the window that you are going to open for him and I pray that you will place him in the right place at the right time. Lord, I pray this in your Most Might Son's Name....AMEN!!! [Cross]

--------------------
Your Sister In Christ,
Christine

Posts: 50 | From: Bloomfield, Ky. | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joseph
Advanced Member
Member # 270

Icon 18 posted      Profile for joseph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear,friends in christ.

I am a single male 30,living in england.
I am in between jobs for the last 3 weeks.
The company i worked for went burst,and i am looking for another job.
I am a born again christian,and i am seeking the lords help and support.
I am in financial need,and i am seeking anyone who can pray and meby help out.Then write to ripley_joseph@hotmail.com
I am in debt of £864 *$1200
i NEED TO PAY IT OFF IN 4-5 MONTH TIME(god willing)
Thankyou,and god bless you all

With love in christ
Joseph (england)
Joseph

--------------------
joseph12_uk@yahoo.co.uk

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement