Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Miscellaneous   » General Discussion   » Warning New Members Please READ

Author Topic: Warning New Members Please READ
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second that hip hip horay for barrykind...and Melisa (and baby to be)
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thunderz7
Advanced Member
Member # 31

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thunderz7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
helpforhomeschoolers,(would-hfhs-do for short?)
good post, needed.

barrykind,
in case you pass through this thread,
i just want you to know that, along with the fore-mentioned moderators, you are a blessing to this borad, (and to me).

T7

Posts: 1113 | From: Northeast Alabama | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the encouragement and kind words art, the feeling is mutual. I did not clear this post with David, but I thought it needed to be said.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
art
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Help
I'm sure glad you are on the ball. There's so much wacko doctrine out there and we must be on guard against wolves who would like nothing better than to devour the sheep. You and Kindgo are a real blessing to this board. [thumbsup]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 15 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome all:

This is a Christian Board. We welcome people of all faiths and beleifs. We are pleased to answer all you questions on Christianity from a Christian, Bible Based perspective.

We are pleased to engage in Apologetics or the proof of Christianity vs other world views.

However, we will not tolerate posts that state as fact views that are contrary to basic Christian doctrine. These posts will be edited or in some cases deleted.

This is not done to offend anyone, or to deny your ability to express your opinion, but to prevent new beleivers who are not yet strong and learned in their faith, as well of those who come here in search of Christ from stumbling.

Some Examples (not limited to these alone)of what we consider to be sound Christian doctrine are as follows:

1. All of Mankind is sinful in nature and lost without God, condemned to an eternity in Hell. There is nothing man can do to save himself.

2. Hell is a real place

3. God is creator of the universe is ONE GOD omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient eternally existant in three persons Father, Son & Holy Spirit

4. Jesus Christ was a man, was and is god, was and is the son of god,was born of a virgin, crucified, died, buried and reserected as a propitiation for sin for all who will beleive on Him. He lives today and is seated at the right hand of the Father God and is coming again to Judge the living and the dead.

5. There is one way to the Father, Heaven, and eternal life and that is Jesus Christ. Man is saved by God's free gift of grace through faith in Jesus Christ.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation, and we welcome your participation here. Please come back often!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement