Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Les and his wife need help pray for the wife she is sick

Author Topic: Les and his wife need help pray for the wife she is sick
arikel88
Advanced Member
Member # 16255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for arikel88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Les and his wife need help prayer will help his wife, this is what Les said.

Hi everyone. Not sure how much I did share with you guys. It has been a difficult time for us and barley finding opportunities to be on the forums with my usual postings.

Over a month ago my wife took a swap test for bowel screening which came back as a positive for possible cancer. A few weeks ago, she went in for a ctc scan for further investigations and sample taking. During the set up of this they had to inflate the bowel but in the process the bowel was perforated. We were in hospital for 5 days whiles they stabilized and got things sorted.

We were sent home early last week with the understanding that the original investigations would be retried now mid November.

We are holding on in believe that God will see us through these next few weeks as we wait that if there if there is cancer or not. We are concerned that the bowel as now weakened and praying too that the bowel wont give the second time when she does go in for the second investigation.

Please praye for them.

Posts: 37 | From: mexico | Registered: Sep 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement