Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Hallo

Author Topic: Hallo
loveth
First Post
Member # 15434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loveth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Br. David

I wrote back to you yesterday but did not hear from you. Did you even receive my message?

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Loveth

Posts: 1 | From: Nigeria | Registered: Dec 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anjanike34
Member # 14322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anjanike34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you David for praying for me it really means a lot.

--------------------
Anjanike

Posts: 2 | From: Pretoria Gauteng | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anjanike, Just wanted you to know that I have prayed for you today. I know it must be hard to deal with but just know Jesus will be with you if you ask Him to be.

God bless,
David

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anjanike34
Member # 14322

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Anjanike34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hallo,I'm new here and would like to talk and share with fellow christians/believers. I don't know how the prayer request work but wanted to ask for prayer. I know there are more important things in life to pray about but I am going through a very bad break up and struggle to let go and move on. I love this man dearly but he has found soneone new after 3 weeks and told me and my two boys who loved him so much to leave him alone and move on. I would love to just move on but when you love someone that much letting go just isn't that easy. I do not want to feel this pain anymore and also do not want my kids to feel replaced and worthless. Please pray for us.

--------------------
Anjanike

Posts: 2 | From: Pretoria Gauteng | Registered: Dec 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement