Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Dear Father

Author Topic: Dear Father
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Father God how I savor the moments which You provide, when You waken me in the early hours, and there is an opportunity to fellowship with You, and to embrace my precious ones in my heart and most fervent prayers. Thank You Abba, Father for the huge volume of blessings which You have bestowed this past year, for Your salvation and the absolute assurance of our Home in Glory, that some glad morning we can leave this world behind, and come to You.

What a comfort floods through my soul as I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that as soon as I can be absent from this body, I can be there with You, and that one glorious morning I can once again see my Dear sister Jan, and we can be reunited at Your dining table. What a day that will be, and how I long for my own ride Home.

Dear Abba, Father please forgive my weakness and frailty, the multitude of trespasses and failures, just as I forgive all who trespass against me and place them into Your Hand. Please fill my heart and guide according to Your perfect will, and help me to go forward and be ever more yielded to You in every aspect of my heart and life. May Your perfect will be done on the earth as it is in Heaven.

Dear Abba, Father please move and minister to each of those precious ones upon my heart and upon my lists of petitions. You see the heart and the desperate needs of each and all, and I lay all into Your Hand and into Your eternal love for Your precious children. Please Abba, Father move and minister to each precious one, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank You Father for the day just past, and for the new day and this New Year just starting. Help each of us to go forward with a heart opened to Your leading, and filled with thanksgiving and praise. Thank You my Heavenly Father for all that You are, for all that You do, and for loving such as me from before the foundations of the earth were laid as you spoke all into existence. Thank You Father for Your love which is eternal, Your peace which fills our heart midst the turbulence around and which passes all of our human understanding, Your comfort in our hour of heartache and sorrow, and an ever deepening measure of faith, Your gift from within which helps us to place absolute faith and confidence in You. In the name above all names, our Lord Jesus Christ, we pray, we petition, and we fellowship with You in this sacred, sweet hour of prayer.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father God I kneel before Your alter of love this morning, and place all who are upon my lists, and within my heart onto Your alter and into Your love. Please Abba, Father hold each precious one close and please move and minister for all needs and concerns, in Jesus' name.

Dear Abba, Father please help me to crucify my selfish flesh, and to open my heart more and more to You and may I learn to be ever more yielded to Your guidance and direction, through Your Holy Spirit, and help me Lord to put others first and to be able to do whatever needs doing according to Your perfect will. Thank You Father for the multitude of blessings You have bestowed, and help me to live for You and let my heart be truly dedicated to Your service and for Your glory alone, through Jesus Christ our Lord.

As the light of Your glory once shone forth from the manger in Bethlehem may Your light shine forth from within the hearts of Your children, pierce through the darkness and reach the hearts of the lost, for Your glory. Dear Abba, Father, may Your love through Your precious children reach out to those in need, we pray for succor for the suffering, healing and restoration for the sick and hurting, love and caring for the hopeless and desolate, help our hearts to turn outward to others rather than inward to ourselves. Help us O Lord to walk the back alleys where need abounds, the dark hallways where loss and futility reigns, and enable us Father to serve You in any and all ways according to Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Thank You Abba, Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Father I place this day and all needs and concerns into Your Hand and into Your love, and may Your will be done, in Jesus' name.

Please Father hold Debe and each of Ed's dear ones in Your love, and please move and minister in all areas of need through the hours and days ahead.

Please Abba, Father let the coming winter storm abate in intensity, and reduce the ice potential. Please watch over all within its path and bring us safely through. Please help us to be able to respond if needed and guide and lead us throughout, in Jesus' name.

Please Abba, Father, each precious name upon my lists of petitions, each dear-one as they are embraced within my heart, I pray that You would move and minister in each heart and life, we pray for healing for the bodies and the hearts and minds, peace and comfort, joy and blessing in every area of need, and above all else that each heart would open up to the redemption You provide, that each precious soul would be truly born-again, through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Please Abba, Father help us to be dedicated to You first and foremost, and to serve others before we serve ourselves, that You might be truly honored and glorified within our hearts and our lives in the Holy name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Abba, Father for all that You do, for all that You are, for Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen Caretaker. So glad they all made it home safely. Praise God! Praise God! Praise God!
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You Father for bringing the babies home safely, for watching over them and blessing their hearts all during the journey. Thank You Abba, Father, in Jesus Holy Name.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Some of the dear-ones just got home after being on the road 24 hours on a 151/2 hour trip, and passing multiple wrecks and cars in the ditches. The other two carloads are tucked in for the night and traveling again in the morning, from TN to Kansas.

Thank You Father for guiding the dear-ones safely through the night and the winter roadways, and that they are all in safe for the night, some are home, and some will travel again in the daylight. Please continue to watch over and keep them safe, in Jesus' name. Thank You Abba, Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Father God thank You for this day, and the precious blessings which You have given. Please Abba, Father watch over the precious ones as they are out on the roadways, headed home. Please hold each one in Your love, and in Your hand, and guide them safely through the miles and the darkness, and through the wintry roadways, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen.
Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Heavenly Father forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. Please help us Father to be yielded with our hearts opened more and more to You and Your guidance and leading. Strengthen us Lord in our weak places, and help us to do Your will and to bless others for Your glory. In Jesus' Holy name.

Dear Abba, Father we pray that You would watch over all of those in the path of the winter storms and the bitter cold coming in, later this week. Please hold all of those going to be traveling for next weekend, in Your Hand and in Your Love, and guide them safely through, bless them in the sojourn, and bring them safely home again, in Jesus' name.

Each precious name upon my lists of petitions, each dear-one as they are embraced within my heart, I pray that You would move and minister in each heart and life, we pray for healing for the bodies and the hearts and minds, peace and comfort, joy and blessing in every area of need, and above all else that each heart would open up to the redemption You provide, that each precious soul would be truly born-again, through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Please Abba, Father help us to be dedicated to You first and foremost, and to serve others before we serve ourselves, that You might be truly honored and glorified within our hearts and our lives in the Holy name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank You Abba, Father for all that You do, for all that You are, for Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Lord....Amen! [hug]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Heavenly Father as we prepare to begin this new day, I bow my head and kneel before Your glory, and how those precious words of sacred text are so alive within my heart, "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."(Heb. 13:5). For You are as close as the very next breath we take, the very beating of our heart. Praise You Lord for no matter the depth of the darkest valley, or from the height of the highest mountain, You are always with each precious one who has placed their faith and trust in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Dear Abba, Father we lift up each precious one upon my lists and each of those dear-ones who I embrace within my heart throughout the day, especially my precious babies and family. Please Abba, father please draw each one near, hold them close, envelope each with Your blanket of love, lift them up and carry them through the toughest of trials, and guide them gently according to Your perfect will. Lift up their burdens Lord when the load gets too heavy, grant them Your rest when they are so heavy laden, provide each of them comfort and peace when the way is so difficult and the heart would fail. O' Father as they open their hearts more and more unto Christ Jesus, please fill with Your Holy Spirit Lord, that like a mighty fountain from glory, Your love would just well up from within their soul this day, and bring them Your true joy unspeakable and filled with Your Glory.

Dear Abba, Father, please move and minister in every area of need for each precious one this day, that their needs would be met, and that each would be so blessed in You. You have blessed me so far beyond anything I could have ever imagined Father, let alone have ever deserved, for You bestowed upon me my dear-ones heart of purest gold, who taught me a love which can expand and encompass without limitation, and who made a house a home despite any circumstance, and whose heart and unconditional love brought us children and our grandbabies, and a most precious blessing indeed is the patter of little feet, and the joyous cries of "Paw Paw". You bestowed forty years of sojourn in an oasis of love with one so truly precious and dear. Thank You Father for such blessings of wealth beyond measure.

We give You all honor, all glory, all praise this day, and forevermore. You alone know what lies ahead, what trails You would have us to follow, and as we journey through an alien land, help us Father to keep our eyes upon the Promised Land, to always hold You first and foremost within our hearts, and to minister Your love from Your Living Word which indwells our soul, and which You illuminate within our hearts and understanding. Your Word which is the Lamp unto our feet and the Light upon our path. thank You Abba, Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Amen

Beautiful prayer Caretaker. Thank you.

noble
Advanced Member
Member # 11022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and AMEN
Posts: 81 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 16 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Dear Father God I place all who are upon my heart and upon my lists upon Your alter of love. Please hold them close and please move and minister in each and every area of need in Jesus Holy Name.

Please Abba, Father, heal and restore the sick, provide succor for the suffering, bring Your blessings of help to those in desperate need, and help we your children/servants to be yielded to Your guidance and direction, and to bring help and assistance in time of need.

Please Abba, Father break the shackles from off hearts so bound, drop the blinders from off of eyes which will not see, and reveal the glory of Your salvation to those who are lost and on the road of condemnation.

Please Abba, Father, we ask Your will be done upon the earth as it is in Heaven, and give You all Glory, all honor, all praises, through Jesus Christ our Lord, our King, our Messiah, in Whose name we pray. Thank You Abba, Father.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement