Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Prayer Request

Author Topic: Prayer Request
christianjeenn
Member # 9017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for christianjeenn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello sisters/brothers in Christ,
First of all, I would like to say my greetings to all of the staff of your church, hope that you all have a good day..
I don't want to bother you suppose but I am really in need of things right now, I was devastated since I've lost my online job last december.. Worked in kgb_(knowledge generation bureau, a text service company) for about 10 months and since my contract ended december, I am having a hard time and having difficulties when it comes to my daily needs... Been applying anywhere online... I seem have this Fibromyalgia, felt this stiffining of muscles in my neck down my upper back and have breathing difficulty since 2003, been gone to the doctor 2003 but they suspected me of having the asthma, just discovered recently that it is not asthma but have the symptoms of Fibromyalgia, I can't be able to do any theraphy or something with this as I am also lack of money.... So due to Fibromyalgia, rather just work at home as I need to rest my back once in a while.

I am knocking you, asking your help if you could give me some online projects or online job(data entry, data encoder, virtual assistant is preferable, I have no skill in writing articles, sorry).... I was trying hard applying to all online jobs, God knows this one...

I in fact got one response from them. TEXT CHAT OPERATORS/PHONE CHAT OPERATORS- URGENT HIRING <----------- the job i applied

But seem a no good job online----- > Do you have previous experience working with an Adult (sex) Text Chat company, or currently work for another texting company? if so, what company(s). _________________...

I don't want to pursue with this application as it is not good to a christian like me to do the task. A NO NO!

Please please, give me a chance to prove to you that I am worth of having a clean living life... Please give me hope and let me survive from this hardships and also let me help my sick mom. I am not inventing stories, not scamming people online. I am a good person that needs a chance to at least live my life to the fullest.

Posts: 2 | From: Philippines | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement