Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Request for continued prayer for a man's salvation

Author Topic: Request for continued prayer for a man's salvation
TheBibleSender
Advanced Member
Member # 7046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheBibleSender   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have prayed. God bless. [Smile]

--------------------
We need used bibles. PM me for more info

Posts: 79 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneinchrist
Advanced Member
Member # 6532

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneinchrist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sarah S.

I want to share with you a short testimony.

I have an in-law by the name of Chico. I met him shortly after I met my wife......about 11 years ago.
He was an extreme, I mean extreme alcoholic......drinking all day every day. About 5 years ago he was admitted into hospital. The doctors were concerned that he may not make it through withdrawal and his liver was not looking good. We visited him in the hospital.....and shared our hearts with him telling him that Jesus could help him start a new life and brake the chains of alocoholism.
The change was like night and day. Chico has not had a drop of alcohol in 5 years. He goes to work everyday to provide for his family. He is such a different man with a real "servant" type spirit.

Chico needed to see reality. He needed to understand where he was headed if he continued on with his drinking. He needed to know that his family loved him and desired to see him get better and he needed to know that there was a way that he could be helped if he would turn
in that direction. Praise God he turned to Jesus.

Sarah, you know as well as I that we do not know how this situation with you and your friend is going to turn out.........but you cannot lose anything by speaking your heart to him and trying to give him a little dose of reality and a big reason to keep on living.

With love in Jesus, Daniel

Posts: 1389 | From: Wind Lake, WI | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah_S
First Post
Member # 8830

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Sarah_S     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Whom it may Concern:

In recent months, I contacted your website in regard to a man whose name is William ("Bill"). I thank you for your prayers and ask that you please continue to pray with me for this man's salvation (also, for his healing and deliverance from addiction). Bill is an athiest. Please also ask God to sober him, heal him, protect him, purify his mind, and work on his heart with His spirit; that He’ll place him in the company of believing friends, and that He will not only save Bill, but will bring him forward to proclaim his faith in Christ, and that He will use Bill’s testimony to bring others to Christ and further the kingdom.
I’ve been praying for this man for a long time, now. Regardless of what His will may be, please ask the Lord to uphold my faith in Him; to keep my faith strong in knowing that His word will not return to me void.

In Him for His glory and with sincere thanks,

Sarah S.
1 Timothy 2:1-4, Romans 8:31-32;8:37

**When prayer was last requested, mention was made about Bill’s alcohol addiction. He has now been having health problems. Please also pray for his healing. Thank you.

Posts: 1 | From: TN | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement