Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Ill pastor Friend

Author Topic: Ill pastor Friend
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your friend will be in my prayers. May God grant healing in a miraculos way.
Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the board. Happy to pray for your friend. My Pastor is 84. He too is on fire for God.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kukri
Member # 8691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kukri     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
I appreciate that I am new and all and that you guys dont know me yet but a friend of mine is quite ill and needs prayer please. He is 86 years old and generally really on fire for the Lord and seeks to serve him fully. His whole life has been a picture of service. He has had a kidney ttransplant 20 + years ago had his gall bladder removed more recently and has been battling with the consequences of brochitius or other lung related illnesses. He was re-admitted to hospital Saturday and is very down.
If you feel moved to please could you pray for him, his name is Percy.
Thanks and May the Lord bless you.
K

Posts: 2 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement