Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » 3 year old son needs prayer

Author Topic: 3 year old son needs prayer
Brother Paul
Advanced Member
Member # 7959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brother Paul   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Barry...this is devesating. A couple of my children were very ill growing up. As the Lord would have it I live in this country where medical help is so available and in some places obligatory whether or not you can afford it. This brother is in my prayers and if the Lord allows I will send a donation. Even though it may not be much I pray the Lord will multiply it out and inspire some others to send (even 5 or 10 American dollars each) and believe the Lord to provide what he needs. Likewise I am going to spread around his information.

Would you please pray for a brother here named Big Andy who is an evangelist who needs a liver transplant and cannot get one. He will leave behind his wife and children. May the Lord pour His healing into both these vessals, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen...just speak the word Lord and they shall be healed

Love in His name,

Brother Paul

Posts: 235 | From: Cambridge, MA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHALOM,

Dear Brother and Sister in Yahweh,

Shalom Greetings to all of you in the mighty name of Yahweh.

Dear Brother and Sister My name is B.Rambabu. I am a poor evangelist. Since 9 years I am doing Yahweh service. I am so grateful to Yahweh for introducing myself through this letter. In between both of us Yashua is our mediator. I am so thankful to you, your family and your organization in Yahweh.

Dear Brother and Sister I want to write you regarding my personal life. In my country, there is none to take care of my ministry. I am facing lot of difficulties and doing Yahweh work. Brother and Sister we do not know you earlier, but it is Yahweh grace and plan to meet us both. My son is 3 years old. I believe that “Sons are Yahweh gifts” we were so happy when he was born, his name is JOSHUA. Since then, me my wife carry on this child and doing Yahweh work by street to street and person to person. Unfortunately 5 months ago on one day one of the Hydrocells with hernia swollen, which growing day by day, and became larger and larger. We are so afraid of this bad situation of his health. We took him to the AMMA HEALTH HOSPITAL on 09-09-2010. the doctors prescribed that the health condition of the child is in danger, if the proper care, through operation, is not done, he may die within 3 months.

Dear Brother and Sister since then, our hearts filled with sorrow and pain. We have none to take care, to whom we notify our story, except Yahweh, we are praying for my son’s dangerous position. He is in life and death position. Our only one son. Such a pain could any other parents should have had?

Dear Brother and Sister for operation we have no 100 rupees even. To sell off, nothing we have no ornaments or furniture or documents for take as a debt. At present we hope only in Yahweh and his prayer as weapon. We are praying on the other side. The doctors letter for expenditure of the operation. Shall be 13000/- (THIRTEEN THOUSAND REPEES ONLY) including medicines etc.., “THIS POOR MAN CRIED, AND THE YAHWEH HEARD HIM, AND SAVED HIM OUT OF ALL HIS TROUBLES.” PSALM 34:6.

Dear Brother and Sister please pray for my son. Please lay your blessing hand upon this letter and for the photo and pray. That is enough. Yahweh will raise my son. We are praying for the money. Yahweh will send his blessings, which is our belief. Please comfort us. With the same mind, you and your family please pray.

We are praying for you, your family everyday. We are waiting for your loving reply. I am writing this letter as a servant of Yahweh and as a poor father to a son, who is in serious in health. Please come to rescue the boy. Please forgive me if a write any mistakes.

OUR ADDRESS:-

BRO. B. RAMBABU

CHERI NARASANNA PALEM

K.SETHARAM PURAM

BHAPULA PADU MANDAL

PIN-521 106

KRISHNA DISTRICT

A.P., S.INDIA.

We wait for your kind reply with blessings.

May Yahweh bless you all.

You’re humble Brother in Yahweh ,

( BRO. B. RAMBABU)

i have the docs report and pics of the boy
please pray, love barrykind

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement