Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

Author Topic: PLEASE PRAY FOR ME
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry of your ordeal. I have been seperated for 10 years. I have made it an object to wait on the Lord. My children since grew up. I stayed in my wife's home city to be a part of my children lives now they are adults and live in different states I came back home to see family I haven't seen in decades.

Remember Sister in spite of all the emotions, seek the Lord's will and be a positive witness. I do not know how it is different in South Africa but divorce seems so final. I remember this young student asked me, " When my mom and dad divorce, does God abandon his love toward us? Isn't marriage a sign of Jesus love for the church? This young person is 14 years old.

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry...

I too am going through a divorce.

It is hard and difficult to say the least.

You feel confused and lost and don't know what to do or where to go next.

I just prayed for you and I truly hope that this resolves it's self.

I understand what you are going through... and it's one of the most difficult things anyone can ever go through.

God-Bless you, sister.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adding heart and most fervent prayer. [Prayer]

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 18 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Prayer]

[Bible]
[Cross]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Job511
Advanced Member
Member # 8154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Job511     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just prayed for you. May God help you and get you through this rough time.

--------------------
The lowly He sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.
--Job 5:11, NIV

Posts: 28 | From: metro slc | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for you, Honey.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers are with you. Be strong in the faith.

God bless you dear one.

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
honeybee4u
Member # 8176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for honeybee4u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been a born again christian for 13yrs. I have been a stay at home mom looking after my 3 children and my husband asked me for a divorce. He has been unfaithful in the past and i have taken him back. He has lied and deceived me and recently discovered he is cheating on me again. I am now living with my parents and cause i dont have money as i have not found employment yet, he has my 3 children. I have no money and no transport. My prayer is for God to open doors for a job for me and for me to get my children back. I need a flat for me and my kids and a car. Pray for God's favor on me and my children. Thank you xx
Posts: 4 | From: south africa | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement