Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for a man's salvation and deliverance. Thank you.

Author Topic: Please pray for a man's salvation and deliverance. Thank you.
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just prayed.

[Smile]

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Father, I come to You in faith, believing. Your Word says You desire all men to be saved and come into the knowledge of the truth, so I bring Bill before You this day.

I break the power of Satan from his assignments and activities in Bill's life in the name of Jesus. I ask that You send forth the perfect laborers to share the good news of the Gospel. As the truth is ministered, I believe Bill will come out of the snare of the devil and make Jesus the Lord of his life. I believe the blinders will be removed so the glorious light of the Gospel will shine.

Father, I ask that you fill Bill with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. As I intercede in his behalf, I believe that the power of the Holy Spirit is activated. I praise and thank You for Bill's salvation. I am confident that You are alert and active, watching over Your Word to perform it. It will not return to You void. It will accomplish that which You please and prosper in the thing whereto it was sent.

I believe that God has begun a good work in Bill's Life and He will perform it and bring it to full completion until the day of Jesus Christ.

In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen! [Cross] [Bible] [Prayer]

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saying a prayer for Bill's salvation.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tnc1701
First Post
Member # 8004

Icon 16 posted      Profile for tnc1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am writing to ask for a prayer request in regard to a man named Bill. Please pray with me for his salvation, and for those in his life who don’t know Jesus, or how much He truly loves them. I am not in a position to witness to this man personally, but others have been contacted to this regard. Please ask the Lord to extend His spirit to facilitate and lead a conversational witness through anyone whom He may choose. Please ask God to extend His grace toward Bill, doing everything needed to chase him, overcome his pride, lift the veil from his eyes, bring conviction to his heart and show him his need for a Savior. Like us all, Bill has made some mistakes, and has unfortunately had some tragic things to happen in his life. I fear his heart has hardened. He, and his loved ones need knowledge about God's love, His grace, His glory, His offer of forgiveness, healing, deliverance, and protection--especially now because at this time Bill needs release from addictive vulnerabilities, and is in danger of influence by unbelievers (who also need prayer) whose worldly beliefs stand in opposition to God's word. Please ask the Lord to surround Bill with believers who can minister to him, and that He may use the challenges Bill has endured to further the kingdom and lead him to salvation; then, that others will see and also be pointed to Christ by what God does in Bill's life.

Also, on a side note, I ask that you please also pray for his physical healing from what seems to be an orthopedic issue. Thank you, for your prayers.

In His mercies,
Sarah S.

Posts: 1 | From: TN | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement