Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » My Mom

Author Topic: My Mom
jean123
Advanced Member
Member # 7855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jean123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry to hear of your lost.I just lost my dad in nov due to many diff illnesses. And I lost my husband in sept of last year due to cancer. I did not get saved till a month and half after my husband died. Please tell your mom to cry out to Jesus.Every time I get sad I cry out to Jesus and he will wrap his arms around you.tell her Jesus will never leave her. If you can get her out to see other saints. try to get her to do volunteer work. I will be praying. may God please you and your family!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
botham
Advanced Member
Member # 7935

Icon 16 posted      Profile for botham     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jemcharles--I have prayed that The Holy Spirit will comfort your mother with a love that passes understanding and that she will receive from God the blessing that will bring her through to a richer understanding of His truth and grace. I pray that she has a victory, a breakthrough that results in peace that she will share with others. God bless, Botham
Posts: 103 | From: canada | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In rough times, it is important to rely on the Lord Jesus Christ for guidance.

One of my favorite Christian quotes is:

"In Christ there are no good-bye's"

That is so true.

In him there are no good-byes -- only see you later's.

I'll deffinantly pray.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stand and be counted!

Above the horizon the stars do glisten.
On the earth the grass withers away.
In the heart the Saviour awaits a greeting.
By your side He embraces you while you mourn.

Seek not easy things, but things that lasts forever. Say words of joy even when the song has been spent.

The yoke is obvious, but it is necessary. The other ring is your father's guiding.

Stand and be counted! For He cares for you!

O Lord give direction, give peace and give patience. Hold them in the your arms and carry them through the pain. Your love abides forever.

In Jesus name- Amen

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jemcharles
Community Member
Member # 7963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jemcharles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pray for my mom we resently (Sept) lost our dad since then my mum has always been sad and cries most of the time. Anything small make her cry all the time. Kindly pray for her to be strong since my dad was a pastor and a strong beliver i believe he is in a better place resting after fighting terrible cancer.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 5 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 8 | From: Kenya | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement