Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » I need prayer desperately

Author Topic: I need prayer desperately
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teresa Partridge,

Please stop posting prayers to Saints. It is a sin to pray to anyone but God.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All Thanksgiving belongs to God alone.

“In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus
concerning you." (1 Thess. 5:18)

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teresa Partridge
Member # 7573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teresa Partridge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanksgiving to St. Jude for favors granted, by Teresa

NOVENA PRAYER TO ST. JUDE.
O Holy St. Jude Apostle and Martyr great in virtue and rich in miracles near kinsman of Jesus Christ faithful intersessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need, to you I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly beg of you to whom God has given such great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present urgent need. In return, I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked.

Say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Marys, and 3 Glory Bes.
St. Jude pray for us and all who invoke your aid.
Amen.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We should lift up our brothers and sisters in this time of financial difficulty not only for America but for the world. If God delays the rapture we could all be facing similar situations.
betty

Hold on to this: Psa 37:25 I have been young, and [now] am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TB125
Advanced Member
Member # 2450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TB125   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teresa,
Please check out my statement regarding "Economic Security" on my website. It may be helpful. You can find it here; http://christianityetc.org/economic_security.php. I'll be glad to try to answer any questions that you may have about this statement or this matter. You can reach me in the private message box or in my email messages. There are a lot of people who are struggling with this problem right now, and most of the politicians don't know how to solve it. I'm praying for you and your daughter.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 449 | From: Rockford Illinois | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Found in Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Found in Him   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Teresa Partridge:
Please pray for my daughter, Diana to find a job as soon as possible as she is in great need of employment. Please pray that God will help her to find employment to meet her financial needs.

Heavenly Father, I come to You in prayer. I pray Heavenly Father First that You would pour out Your Spirit upon this Woman and her daughter. We live in perilous times in this hour and many are seeking answers to problems in their lives.

Heavenly Father You have given us Your precious Son Jesus as our savior and Lord. I pray that as Teresa reads this and prays to You that she will see the greatest need for Herself and daughter. You said Heavenly Father through Jesus “But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
34 “So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own in Matthew 6. I pray Heavenly Father that she will seek You first. Seek You as You are calling her to do.

Your word is a guiding light: ” Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path “
Psalm 119:105... I pray that she will seek You in the scriptures and find Your provisions for her life and her daughter as well.

I pray that You will help her pray from her heart the prayer that accepts Jesus as The Lord of her life. He is The Good Shepherd who laid down His life for her. May she find new life and provisions as never before as she confesses Him as her Savior and Lord.

All that I ask Heavenly Father, I do humbly ask in Jesus' name, Amen.

Jesus is standing at the door of your heart Teresa, It's my prayer that you listen and let Him into your heart and go forward as His follower...

Matthew 11
28 “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. 29 “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. 30 “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

--------------------
~To Him That is able to keep you from falling and to present you before His glorious presence without fault and with great joy...to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.~ Jude 24

Posts: 1503 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teresa Partridge
Member # 7573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teresa Partridge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for my daughter, Diana to find a job as soon as possible as she is in great need of employment. Please pray that God will help her to find employment to meet her financial needs.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement