Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Too Much Loss...Please Pray For Us

Author Topic: Too Much Loss...Please Pray For Us
WanderingWarrior
Community Member
Member # 7508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WanderingWarrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< DianaJune >>>>>,

Thank You for the Prayers!

I am sorry that you are going thru continuing multiple life trials as well.

I'll keep you and your guy in my tho'ts and prayers! Relationships can be difficult, they need work,in the good times and in the rough times too!

Blessings and Creator Gods peace to each replier here!

Love from Wandering Warrior

--------------------
I am a poor wayfaring stranger...

Posts: 7 | From: Idaho | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dianajune
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dianajune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Oftentimes the trials keep on multiplying w/o a break in between.

My family has suffered numerous losses as well with a number of relatives having passed on in the last 10 years; chronic illnesses, major surgery, etc. At this moment I'm going through difficulties in my relationship with my boyfriend, who is an awesome, God-fearing man.

God bless you!

Posts: 2 | From: Pulaski, NY | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WanderingWarrior
Community Member
Member # 7508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WanderingWarrior     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< JER.333 >>>>>,

Thank you for the prayers...I know that Prayer makes a difference! And I know that myself and my Hubby stand in need of much prayer at this time.

I struggle w/ wanting to be whole and well,so that I can help my husband. He gets weary so easily now. God blessed me w/ a good man,and I don't like to see him suffering!

It is in the Lords hands... and I keep reminding myself of that!

Jus' teh WanderingWarrior

--------------------

Posts: 7 | From: Idaho | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeremiah333
Advanced Member
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeremiah333   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi WanderingWarrior, I'm sorry to hear of your many losses. I'm praying for you and your husband to know joy and hope again. I pray that you can see God working in your lives, and that He fills you with the peace that surpasses all understanding.

--------------------
JoAnne's Prayer Closet

Posts: 44 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WanderingWarrior
Community Member
Member # 7508

<<<<< Caretaker, and Glory Belongs to Him >>>>>,

Thank You for praying for us! We will always miss my Mom,and othrs who have passed away,but we know that we'll see the majority of them again.

TxCo'Trek and I are still saddened,but we have been able to laugh some!!! A merry heart does good like medicine.

The job situation here still isn't good,but we are trying to make ends meet w/ what we have,and I am glad TxCo' [ hubby ] can work,tho' I cannot.

We got some info' on a new and special church, that we will try and attend soon!!! Their hours are much better for us [ work schedule conflicts ] than many of the traditional churches.

Will update when we have any news!

Just the Wandering Warrior

--------------------

Glory belongs to Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glory belongs to Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most definitely will have you and your family in my prayers. Praying to Him that is able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all we can ask or think. May God enrichly heal, deliver and bless you and your family abundantly.

--------------------
If you ever get so hungry for God that you are in pursuit of Him, He will do things for you that He won't do for anybody else.

Posts: 112 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May our Father envelope you in His love, draw you near, hold you close, and minister healing, comfort, peace, an ever deepening measure of faith, and provide in every area of need, in Jesus' name.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WanderingWarrior
Community Member
Member # 7508

My Hubby[TxCo'Trek] and I have been thru it,to much of it.

There have been serious illnesses of ourselves [ I have a chronic illness, w/ neuro and brain problems ] and family,and we have lost ten family members since 2000. The last five since '05,w/ the latest being my Mom this last Mothers-day weekend.

We lost three jobs, our housing and my husband lost the sight in one eye all in a few months time. As well as losing my Mom and and Uncle all this just in '07-'08.

We are battling grief and depression , and discouragement from unfairly losing our livelyhood.

Hubby is working,two part time jobs,and we are praying for a better job situation. We are battling mice and dangerous poisonous hobo spiders in an old drafty rental trailer,and trying to find better housing w/o losing our two dogs [one of them I consider ,unofficially, my 'service dog' ,no formal training].

I am working to daily keep my faith in the Lord, even in the midst of the hardest season of my life so far... TxCo'Trek and I would appreciate y'alls prayers

I know our Lord and Creator is carrying me right now...or I don't think I'd still be on earth.

My husband is normally funny and a great commdeian,he is dear and loving,and supportive. Just now he has been the most depressed and discouraged I've ever seen, and trying to come out of it. The loss of sight in one eye has profoundly affected him [it was called a stroke of the eye].

In the light of what Christ Jesus went thru for us, these things are nothing. But to a weak and hurting Christian...it is too much for me...

Please pray for us to find renewed peace and joy in the love of the Lord Jesus!

Thank You for your prayers

Love Wandering Warrior 'Jobina'
[ I choose to wander where HE wills ].

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement