Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » Please pray for my family.

Author Topic: Please pray for my family.
sweetone
Community Member
Member # 7310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aaawwww Betty, goodness!...i will pray for her....the old saying.God doesnt give us more than we can handle....i wonder at times like this.....sweet
Posts: 12 | From: Illinois | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you will remember my Aunt in prayer, her brother died a week to the day her husband died,
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweettone,

Hon, you have to reject the guilt. It will eat you up. You did not earn the guilt. Tell the devil he is liar.

Don't worry about the tears, just let them flow. When my sister died I cried every Sunday for 3 months at Church. I cried 7 days a week and even woke myself up some nights crying in my sleep.

Work is good, it does take your mind off constant pain. I can tell you the pain will get easier. If it will help come and share your memories of your mom with us.
God bless, you my friend.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 5051 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetone
Community Member
Member # 7310

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you betty..i am still just....lost...if i'm not crying i am just numb....i feel so guilty....doing the ..if only i would have done this.or that.........work isnt too bad..it takes my mind off things, but i am forgetful and just kinda out of it there....i just keep praying....keep me in yours please.
Posts: 12 | From: Illinois | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

sweetone,

I am so very sorry. Yes, shock is actually help in the beginning of grief. Your mind does seem to slow down to take it all in. Praying for you, honey. Please talk to us and let us know how you are doing.
betty

--------------------

sweetone
Community Member
Member # 7310

Icon 16 posted      Profile for sweetone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for your prayers...i am still just in this....fog...like it hasnt sunk in...maybe its God's way of keeping the hurt from me for now....again.thank you, and keep my family in your prayers
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yahsway:
My Precious sweets, I cant imagine what you and your family are going thru at this time, reading your request, my heart breaks for you.

I know there are no words i can say that will make you feel any better. The only thing I do know is that God is in control and He alone you must lean on at this time.

I will be praying for God to give you and your family the strength to carry on and I pray for His peace to encompase you.

With much agape, yahsway

Amen!!!!

Praying in agreement.

May our Father envelope you and your family in His love and give you strength and peace through this terrible time. In Jesus' name.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Precious sweets, I cant imagine what you and your family are going thru at this time, reading your request, my heart breaks for you.

I know there are no words i can say that will make you feel any better. The only thing I do know is that God is in control and He alone you must lean on at this time.

I will be praying for God to give you and your family the strength to carry on and I pray for His peace to encompase you.

With much agape, yahsway

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetone
Community Member
Member # 7310

please pray for my family...my mother came up missing last monday....they found her in her car in the river on friday....my heart hurts so bad...my family is falling apart...we need your prayers desperately
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

thank you. I pray the rapture happens soon and we can join our loved ones in Heaven.
betty

--------------------

Glory belongs to Him
Advanced Member
Member # 7432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glory belongs to Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for you and your family.

--------------------
If you ever get so hungry for God that you are in pursuit of Him, He will do things for you that He won't do for anybody else.

Posts: 112 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

He had a graveside service. My mom's Pastor did the talk. We had a good turnout. Thank you for your prayers for my family.
betty

--------------------

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Betty, [hug]

I am praying in agreement with our dear brother Drew, all needs and concerns.. [Prayer]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Father envelope these precious ones in Your grace, draw them near, hold them close, lift them up and minister comfort and peace to hearts which are suffering. Father we pray for an ever deepening measure of faith for these precious ones, that Your blessed assurance become ever more a reality in their hearts and lives. Guide them gently through this dark valley of separation, and lead them onward according to Your perfect will and eternal love for Your precious children, in Jesus' name.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

My Uncle's funeral is in two hours. He is the last sibling mom has left and she is taking it hard. His wife also is in need of prayer and his children.
betty

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement