Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Prayer Request   » My Dad

Author Topic: My Dad
Susie
Member # 7339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may be right David. Maybe our dads have already met in heaven. Won't it be a glorius day when we get to heaven?

Our loved ones will be there waiting for us with arms open wide. I can't wait to see my dad again & meet my lord. I'll continue praying for you & your family.

--------------------
Be Blessed,
Susie

Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Susie:
David I know I'm new here but I just wanted to let you know that I'll be praying for you & your family. I can relate to how you're feeling right now. I just lost my dad too. He died on July 27th so yesterday made exactly one month.

I too was close to my dad. There are no words to truly describe how it feels to lose someone you love dearly. I thank God my dad was saved. God will get you through this difficult time. If there's anything I can do please let me know.

I am also sorry to hear about your Dad. Maybe our Dads have already meet in heaven.

Plow on, plow on...
David

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for you prayers. I sure can tell your praying for me. I am getting back to normal and all I know is I am wanting to tell as many people as I can about Jesus before it is to late.

I am looking forward to seeing my King Jesus and my Dad when all is said and done. Also I will get to meet you all.

Glory to our Lord Jesus Christ!
David Campbell

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susie
Member # 7339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David I know I'm new here but I just wanted to let you know that I'll be praying for you & your family. I can relate to how you're feeling right now. I just lost my dad too. He died on July 27th so yesterday made exactly one month.

I too was close to my dad. There are no words to truly describe how it feels to lose someone you love dearly. I thank God my dad was saved. God will get you through this difficult time. If there's anything I can do please let me know.

--------------------
Be Blessed,
Susie

Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Harrison
Advanced Member
Member # 6801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Harrison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am pleased to pray for your family. The Lord visit you in your distress, for awareness of Him is like ointment in times of heartache!
Posts: 3273 | From: Charlotte N.C. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeena
Advanced Member
Member # 7223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeena   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so glad he is saved!!!

God bless you KnowHim, in your time of need. And God bless your family and your dad's friends and whomever he may have touched during his brief stay with us! [hug]

--------------------
Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

But I trust that ye shall know that we are not reprobates.

Posts: 749 | From: Toronto, Canada-EH! | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh brother, [Kiss] I am so very sorry for your loss.. [Frown]

I will be praying for all needs and concerns.. [Prayer]

Its hard to be in this world without a Dad, but it will get better with time. And praise God
you will be together again. That is an awesome
hope we Christians have.. [clap2]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

These passed days have been the hardest days I have lived yet. I was very close to my Dad and I am still very sad. I know I will see him again in heaven but I am still so sad.

I know it will get better. But the over bearing feeling of helplessness is hard to over come.

Thank you very much for your prayers.

David

yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brother David, Im so sorry to hear of your loss. May Yahweh God comfort you and your family at this time.

You are in my prayers dear brother.

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol Swenson
Admin
Member # 6929

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Carol Swenson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David

I am sorry to hear of your loss. I will pray for you and your family.

God bless you

Carol

Posts: 6787 | From: Colorado | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 18 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Dad passed away on Aug 13th. Don't have time to write but wanted to ask you all to pray for our family as we are very close and it has been a great loss.

Thank you,
David

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement